• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

No, not watching anything new or current these days. Ive fallen into the ondemand trap completely, I have no drive to watch things just because they are new - I go entirely on what I feel like.

Tried watching gunpowder the other night (thought it was brick), wasnt that from November?!

I've enjoyed The Terror, am on episode 4 now

British Royal Navy Capt. Sir John Franklin is nearing the end of an uneven career. Described as "a man everyone likes, but no one respects," Franklin has seen men die under his leadership on previous expeditions, and now he would like to retire with honors by discovering the Northwest Passage. Guiding the HMS Erebus into uncharted territory, Franklin's most perilous journey yet pushes his crew to the brink of extinction. Frozen, isolated and stuck at the end of the earth, the men have been put in horrible danger by their commander's Victorian hubris. A struggle to survive ignites infighting, and Franklin must try to undo the damage he has caused.

British Royal Navy Capt. Sir John Franklin is nearing the end of an uneven career. Described as "a man everyone likes, but no one respects," Franklin has seen men die under his leadership on previous expeditions, and now he would like to retire with honors by discovering the Northwest Passage. Guiding the HMS Erebus into uncharted territory, Franklin's most perilous journey yet pushes his crew to the brink of extinction. Frozen, isolated and stuck at the end of the earth, the men have been put in horrible danger by their commander's Victorian hubris. A struggle to survive ignites infighting, and Franklin must try to undo the damage he has caused.

Only seen 1 episode, but I liked it, hope it's on in UK soon.

Just finished watching Requiem, a BBC series from a month or so back.
6 hours of my life I will never get back. Should have gone with my instincts after episode 2 and binned it.

almost done. good cast! great production values!!! bit of a slow burner but really enjoyed it.

Started watching Assassination of Gianni Versace but sacked it off after 2 and a half episoded. Not a patch on People vs OJ. Season 3 is going to be about Hurricane Katrina apparently.

Just finished the first season of Legion, loved it.

Really trippy, kind of experimental, I love the freedom they clearly had in making it.

Is more like Twin Peaks or something than any Marvel show.

I'm not a sad git who watchs soaps, but my missus was watching the Coros she recorded while we were away, and saw a bit where one of the characters went to hospital worried about her pregnency, the hospital staff showed concern and she was quickly seen and and sympathetically treated, this is taking fiction too far, I've been heavily involved in running my kids family pregnencies in running the ladies to hospital etc. and have never been seen quickly or with much concern, usually we seem to be spoiling their day.

Back