• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Ha! Well clearly it has an audience. I just struggle when I cant stand the leads. It says a lot when the most interesting bits of the show are the ones without the leads involved!

Yes
Great mate
We loved it and hope there is another

Collateral was decidedly underwhelming

Should have so been so much better a great cast......think it was written by a Jeremy Corbyn adviser from the Guardian....limp.

Did you watch Trauma?
I haven't yet....not sure

I gave up on that one at the end of the first series.

Realised I couldnt stand the leads, and while I liked the supporting characters it wasnt enough to sustain my interest.
Same here, thought it was badly acted and poor. The old lady loved it though.
Ditto, I much preferred Hatufim but the showrunner has understandably concentrated his efforts on the far more lucrative American adaptation...

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2012/may/05/homeland-hatufim-gideon-raff

Watched the first episode of Britannia last night. Holy fudk it was terrible, think Ill pass on the rest...

I have a personal policy of avoiding anything with David Morrissey in, this served as a useful reminder of why.

Back