• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Im 5 episodes into Godless on Netflix, highly recommend it.

It was originally scripted as a movie, but this 7 episode format works brilliantly for it.

Slow burning western where its all about the characters, quite superb so far. And very cinematic, some beautiful shots and sequences.

Anyone watching The Girlfriend Experience,series 2 on Amazon(Anne Friel version)absolute filth,lol......gets a bit tiresome ,when another girl on girl action happens but its art!!
For some reason theirs two different series going side by side,the other version is a bit quieter about a woman and her step daughter in a safe house but still has its moments

A new episode every monday...

Even the first series was quite explicit too....

I'm watching Godless at the moment. I'm not quite as far through as you, but I'm really enjoying it. Good scenery, cinematography etc. My only concern is it seems a little bit on the twee side. I'm hoping it ends up a bit grittier (because it could be a lot moreso so far). After that, I think I want to watch Mindhunter and Dark.

I finished Godless, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Its very "complete" as well, no threads left hanging etc...

The very last scene is corny as hell, though Im not sure Id consider the series as a whole "twee". Well worth sticking with.

I watched Mindhunter already, loved it and am delighted they have announced a second series. Well worth giving it a go.

This week I saw The Sinner. fudge me its fudged up, but I thought very very good.

I finished Godless, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Its very "complete" as well, no threads left hanging etc...

The very last scene is corny as hell, though Im not sure Id consider the series as a whole "twee". Well worth sticking with.

I watched Mindhunter already, loved it and am delighted they have announced a second series. Well worth giving it a go.

This week I saw The Sinner. fudge me its fudged up, but I thought very very good.

Not seen Godless but I read it was originally intended as a Film so I imagine that led to it being all tied up.

Back