• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Watched the first 2 seasons of Billions over the last few weeks, looking forward to series 3, thought it was really good.

The new Star Trek seems promising, although the first two episodes were probably just the pilot and we haven't seen how the show will really be yet.

The Orville sucked balls IMO. Seth MacFarlane is a good voice actor, but terrible at real acting. The humour didn't work for me and the whole show being stand alone episodes gives me no incentive to keep watching.

The new Star Trek seems promising, although the first two episodes were probably just the pilot and we haven't seen how the show will really be yet.

I really enjoyed it, looking forward to more.

My Mrs loves this, I've caught the odd episode and I like what I've seen.

Its all on Netflix, WATCH IT! Its brilliant. Starts out as a fairly regular adult cartoon, very quickly becomes a whole lot more.

Finished watching American Horror Story Hotel, and started American Horror Story Roanoke Nightmare. Bit of a different format this time.
Also watched "Master of None" recently, and enjoyed both series.

They've rebooted Dynasty. Are they really that short on new ideas? Given how quickly shows get cancelled, maybe they've finally run out of decent ones.

Back