• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

I just watched the first episode of series 1 of Billions actually. Quite enjoyed it. Will probably stick with it.
Think I want to watch Taboo, as well.

Midnight Sun was very good,from the writers of The Bridge...if you can get pass the sub titles,Its a french/swedish production, you can watch all the episodes on demand.

Binged watch Outcast this week before the new series starts on Monday,a bit like True Blood,plenty of blood and gore in it.

Watched the first couple of episodes of Series 1 of this and thought it was so shockingly bad, I gave up on it. Which was a shame, because, y'know. Pirates. How long does it take to turn into a good series? Couldn't see past the terrible acting...

It's crap I've not heard anyone say avast or shiver me timbers, nobody's wearing an eye-patch or hook, and they don't talk in the present tense all the time.

Watched the first couple of episodes of Series 1 of this and thought it was so shockingly bad, I gave up on it. Which was a shame, because, y'know. Pirates. How long does it take to turn into a good series? Couldn't see past the terrible acting...

First season was throw away tv - I would say half way through season 2 when it starts getting political it gets a lot better, characters stop becoming one dimensional. Its never great but does become very good.

I have been watching gap year on catchup and it is quite decent, the older character do not know the actors name, seen him in a few things and he is rather good.

Season 3 of Rick and Morty finally started. At last something decent to watch.
no it was a one off it doesn't start properly until the summer check your (Szechuan) Source

- if you are not watching Always Sunny In Philadelphia was very strong this year and if you do watch that then The Mick is passable alternative (my wife got through the first episode thinking it was a weird ASIP episode.

Read last week a new series of the Leftovers has started on HBO,8 episodes to tie everything up....there was a rumor it wasn't going to be recommissioned,thank GHod it was,it needed answers.

On Sky Atlantic in July.

Has anyone managed to watch El Chapo? Apparently the 1st episode was released on April 23 on univison in the US, but I can't find anywhere to watch it.
Need to fill the Narcos void in my life!

Back