• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Top Gear special in India..............

I read all of the reaction in the press and downloaded the programme to see what the fuss was about

WHAT A TOTAL CROCK OF brick..............

...................THE WHOLE PROGRAMME WAS!

I actually found myself squirming in my seat, at the puerile and hopeless attempts to wring some humour out of the programme. I'm not surprised the Indian embassy complained. How dare anyone make a programme as poor and hopeless, it was utterly dreadful.

Sad day, to see what was once a great programme be so bereft of ideas to sink to these levels

I can't stand that blonde guy in Hustle. That guy is one of those guys that annoy you because if how they look; not that they look good or bad but, for some reason, you just think they look a bit of a pretentious rooster. I hope he's not like that but in my mind he is; the guy's name is Marc Warren.

Last edited:
Some great shows in the US now its winter..

Sunday
Shameless
Californication
House of Lies
The Simpsons
Family Guy

I can't stand that blonde guy in Hustle. That guy is one of those guys that annoy you because if how they look; not that they look good or bad but, for some reason, you just think they look a bit of a pretentious rooster. I hope he's not like that but in my mind he is; the guy's name is Marc Warren.

He hasn't been in it for a few seasons now. He's in mad dog's at the moment

He hasn't been in it in yolks. I thought he was alright though.

Top Gear special in India..............

I read all of the reaction in the press and downloaded the programme to see what the fuss was about

WHAT A TOTAL CROCK OF brick..............

...................THE WHOLE PROGRAMME WAS!

I actually found myself squirming in my seat, at the puerile and hopeless attempts to wring some humour out of the programme. I'm not surprised the Indian embassy complained. How dare anyone make a programme as poor and hopeless, it was utterly dreadful.

Sad day, to see what was once a great programme be so bereft of ideas to sink to these levels

I got through about 15 minutes of it and turned it off.

I love Top Gear, but the last few years its been a pale comparison of itself.

hi guys, lurker for a while now. i highly recommend an american programme called "community" it stars Chevy Chase, FUNNY AS, theyre on season three already in the US

I've been watching a lot of House lately and although the overall concept it quite entertaining - the story is really comical and preposterous at times.

Surely it can be deemed borderline offensive to portray the profession as some kind immature trial and error circus show?

Dunno if this is really the kimd of TV we're discussing on here as it's not a drama or detective series or anything like that. But there's one show i absolutely cannot get enough of right now.....

Man Vs Food!!

The guy is a food scoffing legend! He's not overly huge but he goes to restaurants and eateries all over America to take on their food eating challanges! And what this bloke can put away is nothing short of phenomenal! I'm literally addicted to this show lol

Can catch it on Dave. Not sure when tho as i got mine on season record on Sky+ so i just watch it when there's not much else on (which is often)

Back