• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Siggi

Porch made it clear that he preferred Mason over Sig hence the reason he left. I trust Poch more than you or anyone else my friend.

Well we shall have to agree to disagree, it will be interesting to see if Mason is still here next season.

Add Bentaleb and Carroll

Well it think most of us agree that we need to strengthen our CM in the summer, for me I would expect at least a couple of players to leave and (IMO) it would be Mason and Bentaleb. Of course it all depends on what/who we bring in.

I'd say one or both of Carroll and Bentaleb will be more likely to leave before Mason does.
Mason's quick forward passing (and getting stuck in) style seems key to the way poch has wanted us to play.
Imo Mason has had few starts because of A) injury and B) the emergence of Alli.
I could easily see Mason play many times at the base of midfield alongside a more defensive CM like Dier.

I'd say one or both of Carroll and Bentaleb will be more likely to leave before Mason does.
Mason's quick forward passing (and getting stuck in) style seems key to the way poch has wanted us to play.
Imo Mason has had few starts because of A) injury and B) the emergence of Alli.
I could easily see Mason play many times at the base of midfield alongside a more defensive CM like Dier.
Poch seems happy with Mason, and Mason seems happy to be a bench warmer.

Well I assume ( and if I am wrong I am sorry) that you believe Mason is/was a better player then Siggy and if you do we will disagree.

No I don't think he's better actually. I believe Sig would've offered us something we don't currently have. However, Poch made a direct point and decided Mason was his man over the two. That conversation happened and conclusion led to Sig asking to leave.

No I don't think he's better actually. I believe Sig would've offered us something we don't currently have. However, Poch made a direct point and decided Mason was his man over the two. That conversation happened and conclusion led to Sig asking to leave.

Fair enough I misunderstood that point.

Back