• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Official OMT ** Spurs Vs Palace

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EEbTwHeXUAABZLo

I love lamela but more in a cult hero kind of way, like chadli and mido etc but its so disappointing to see him and sissoko start again.

They are useful against the big sides particularly away but are all wrong for fixtures like today.

I love lamela but more in a cult hero kind of way, like chadli and mido etc but its so disappointing to see him and sissoko start again.

They are useful against the big sides particularly away but are all wrong for fixtures like today.

Maybe they are the only ones fit enough to start?

Would probably have had Moura ahead of Lamela. Other than that, assuming Ndombele and Dele aren't 100%, this is the team I'd have gone for.

Be interested to see how Serge plays. Surprised he's in after the talk this week but hopefully he can turn in a decent performance, get a run of games and nail down that right back spot.

4231 I'd assume, with Lamela and Eriksen rotating between the central and right sided positions.

I'm happy that we have something resembling a strong bench. Dele, Moura and N'Dombele are all class subs whilst Dier, Wanyama and Davies are solid and give us some flexibility.

4231 I'd assume, with Lamela and Eriksen rotating between the central and right sided positions.

I'm happy that we have something resembling a strong bench. Dele, Moura and N'Dombele are all class subs whilst Dier, Wanyama and Davies are solid and give us some flexibility.

We can only hope it’s a 4231 but I wouldn’t willingly put a penny on what formation we will start with, if someone put a gun to my head and forced me based of the last 11 months i would go for a diamond with Winks at the base Sissoko and Eriksen with Lamela at the tip behind Kane and Son with Kane playing more of a #10 and Son the more advanced.

Just heard that Palace apparently haven't scored against us in the league in over 4 years.... We all know what that means. Place your bets on both teams to score (or just Palace... )

Just heard that Palace apparently haven't scored against us in the league in over 4 years.... We all know what that means. Place your bets on both teams to score (or just Palace... )
Thanks for the tip! But Mighty Ls to win o'course

fudging IPTV brick - which country is Bein Sport MENA in? I can't find the bloody channel in the absolute jungle of channels. :p

Agree - he doesnt do enough against these sort of weak teams

Back