• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Official OMT ** Spurs Vs Palace

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He was the stand out, least able player we have still.

I think we'll see a huge improvement when N'Dombele is fit enough to start.

Just checked out Whoscored as an independent source and they rated him as a 6.5 - our worst player. Other players with that score were Ayew and Townsend.
Contrary to the first few games this season where I thought he was in the poorest few performers for us, I thought that Sissoko was easily in the top half of our performers at the weekend. Of course Son was head and shoulders our best player, but Aurier, Sissoko, Alderweireld, Lamela and Winks were all in the next group behind him.

Becks access all areas at the end.

Palace kinda played into our hands in that they were the perfect side to play post Saudi Sportswashing Machine. They aslo wanted to sit back and hit us on the break. But boy were we ready! I was massively impressed with how Poch set us up this time. Passing was on it. Getting into them from the off, dictating the game. Movement was better, lots of wide play and balls into the box, as well as passes through them. Just a totally different performance.

Son and Poch get the credit.

Back