1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

** Official OMT ** Spurs Vs Palace

Discussion in 'Spurs News & Views' started by scaramanga, 9 Sep 2019.

?

Man of the match

Poll closed 16 Sep 2019.
  1. Alderweireld

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Aurier

9.8%
  3. Lamela

9.8%
  4. Sissoko

13.7%
  5. Son

66.7%
  1. Finney Is Back

Finney Is Back Steve Carr

Contrary to the first few games this season where I thought he was in the poorest few performers for us, I thought that Sissoko was easily in the top half of our performers at the weekend. Of course Son was head and shoulders our best player, but Aurier, Sissoko, Alderweireld, Lamela and Winks were all in the next group behind him.

2. SpurMeUp

SpurMeUp Paul Walsh

Becks access all areas at the end.

Palace kinda played into our hands in that they were the perfect side to play post newcastle. They aslo wanted to sit back and hit us on the break. But boy were we ready! I was massively impressed with how Poch set us up this time. Passing was on it. Getting into them from the off, dictating the game. Movement was better, lots of wide play and balls into the box, as well as passes through them. Just a totally different performance.

Son and Poch get the credit.