• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Official OMT ** Spurs Vs Palace

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First game I’ve missed at the new stadium, managed to sell my ST using Ticket Exchange with no hassle. Also wasn’t able to watch the match from home as it happened to coincide with the time we could take our new born daughter home from the hospital!

What is it with that clam Tony Gale? He nearly started crying when Kane was not given a yellow card and then it was pretty much all he was interested in commenting on when others were booked later on in the gamed.

Not to mention how many times he said he felt sorry for Woy on the touchline. :p

Best first half performace (in the league) of 2019. Expected the drop-off in the 2nd half.

Game was won and Palace at times looked like they were happy to take the 4-0 beating, so plenty of legs saved for the CL. Could have been a different story had we gone 5-0 up with that first attack in the 2nd half.

Happy with that. Now just need to take that performance next week to Leicester

Do me a favour then chap, put me on ignore and I’ll do the same with you. Your weird stalking behaviour is a little unsettling so I’ll leave you to your cats and your oddness.

Oohh, who rattled your cage then princess? Like you can talk about being weird, sexually frustrated pervert would be a mild description of your regular posting habits.

Much better. More intensity, pressing, cynical streak, Vertonghen and Alderweireld showing their class, more purposeful passing. Most importantly much better movement, threatening in behind, opposite movement, players coming deep. More of this please, looks like some real brewing form that.

Happy with the second half too. Definitely took our foot of the gas, but with our upcoming fixture list that was the right thing to do, as much as I wanted to see more goals.

First game I’ve missed at the new stadium, managed to sell my ST using Ticket Exchange with no hassle. Also wasn’t able to watch the match from home as it happened to coincide with the time we could take our new born daughter home from the hospital!
Congratulations!

My little daughter has just turned 1 year old and it’s just the most amazing thing that’s ever happened.

Congratulations!

My little daughter has just turned 1 year old and it’s just the most amazing thing that’s ever happened.

Commit to memory Mr, I'm now 38 years on and can remember so very little. I was too busy at work and stuff. I have some great memories of taking them with me on weekend fishing trips. But as toddlers can remember little.

Not to mention how many times he said he felt sorry for Woy on the touchline. :p

I felt sorry for Woy too, he looked quite unwell by the end.

Tony Gale returned to form in the second but I was amazed at how complimentary he was at half time, couldn’t believe it was him.

Commit to memory Mr, I'm now 38 years on and can remember so very little. I was too busy at work and stuff. I have some great memories of taking them with me on weekend fishing trips. But as toddlers can remember little.
I know what you mean. I missed so much of that time with my 3 year old boy due to work, but luckily have lots of phone videos now to remind me.

I’ve now had nearly 3 months not working though - and have purposely allowed that to happen so I can spend the time with the little girl while she’s starting to toddle, and also my lad before he starts little school! It’s been great and such a good and proper use of life.

I know what you mean. I missed so much of that time with my 3 year old boy due to work, but luckily have lots of phone videos now to remind me.

I’ve now had nearly 3 months not working though - and have purposely allowed that to happen so I can spend the time with the little girl while she’s starting to toddle, and also my lad before he starts little school! It’s been great and such a good and proper use of life.

Good decisions
Because "geezers" in my day just didn't think like that back in the 80's - regrettably!

Much better. More intensity, pressing, cynical streak, Vertonghen and Alderweireld showing their class, more purposeful passing. Most importantly much better movement, threatening in behind, opposite movement, players coming deep. More of this please, looks like some real brewing form that.

Happy with the second half too. Definitely took our foot of the gas, but with our upcoming fixture list that was the right thing to do, as much as I wanted to see more goals.

Forward passes as well!

Lets hope we start like this more often.

Congratulations!

Second child, first one turned 3 last week, will possibly take him to a game this season otherwise it’ll be next. He was a Spurs member before we’d registered his birth!

There will be a picture of him in the S’ton programme (possibly with his sister...), he was included in the Monaco programme shortly after his birth in 2016 too

Second child, first one turned 3 last week, will possibly take him to a game this season otherwise it’ll be next. He was a Spurs member before we’d registered his birth!

There will be a picture of him in the S’ton programme (possibly with his sister...), he was included in the Monaco programme shortly after his birth in 2016 too

Make sure you get the details right, I put my sons birthday in one year and put his actual age rather than his upcoming birthday, he's never let me forget in 30 years on.

Back