• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Lunch Thread**

7percent

Pascal Chimbonda
Post your lunch.

Today I had a couple of fried eggs with baked bean on toast.

Solid, if a little bit uninspiring.

I rate this lunch:

6.5/10

pesto and sun dried tomato pasta salad from TESCO with a bag of pickled onion MONSTER MUNCH, washed down with a 500ml bottle of COCA-COLA. £3 meal deal, bargain. i also bought a ham and pea soup, £1.20 (half price deal) - i will save this for tomorrow as i was full before i got a chance to use the microwave.

i rate this lunch :
7/10 (had i eaten the soup it may have bumped it up to an 8)

Today I did not have lunch. :( Will soon have some dinner though.

Do people prefer warm lunches or just a sandwich/salad?

I quite like having two warm meals a day. More meat.

Chicken salad sandwich, vegetable samosa washed down with the 2 tonnes of sugar in a bottle of Oasis.

Samosa raises it above the usual average, 6 on 10.

Chorizo and caramelised onion in a bap... very tasty! And although the pieces of sausage get dragged all over the place, there was enough chorizo that it ensured that I rarely had a bit of a chorizo free bap. I had that with a Sprite and a chocolate bar although I can't remember which chocolate bar.

I would rate today's lunch a respectful 7 out of 10.

I'm just waiting for someone to say that they had pie for lunch and would rate it 3.14 out of 10. :oops:

Today I did not have lunch. :( Will soon have some dinner though.

Do people prefer warm lunches or just a sandwich/salad?

I quite like having two warm meals a day. More meat.

Think it depends on a lot of factors. I work outside quite often and on a wet/windy day it's nice to come inside and microwave some soup for example, though in the summer months I'm more than happy sitting somewhere quiet with a sandwich.

Local smoked back bacon in a couple of crusty rolls from a bloody good bakers, a little bit of Heinz tomato sauce. 10/10 cant beet it.

There was an inernational food market near to Liverpool Street today, I had barbacoa meat in a lovely brioche bun, it was ace

Lots of samples of other goodies too

home With the kids today so had a sweep up of the fridge and ended up with sausage/mushroom/potato cake in a fresh crusty roll with hp sauce washed down with a cherry coke

2 oven bottom muffins with ham, Red Leicester and spicy tomato 'transformer-snack' crisps (added to the sandwich - cant eat them neat), a tub of peach pieces in grape juice and two strawberry flavour Maoam 'mega-stripes'.

With coffee.

I rate this lunch...."I eat like my ten year old daughter" ...plus coffee.

Took my students to a college today so had chicken and mushroom pie and mash lovely

Ham and cheese baguette, nothing earth shattering. Pleasant but average. 5 on 10. (I'm leaving myself somewhere to go in case I ever get anything good for lunch).

Tuna and lettuce Jamaican hot pepper sauce on the tuna, balsamic only on the leaves. A melon medley pot. Muller rice and a curly wurly. Followed with a black coffee

I work at a school and we have a decent chef. Thursday is curry day, £2.40 includes curry rice half naan and dessert (choc treacle sponge with custard). Lovely stuff. Had to have the dessert cold at the end of the day though :(

I rate this lunch 6/10 lose one point for cold dessert

Adebayor 2/10 - dreadful

Last edited:
McDonalds today - large McPizza meal and a side order of Mozzarela sticks. Coca Cola to drink, BBQ sauce for dipping.

3/10

I like McD's as much as the next man (provided the next man isn't DFS), but that sounds rank, Bill. Was this curiosity getting the better of you?

mixed set Sushi from wasabi and a fat burner smoothie to wash it down 7/10. To light and had to go back for
a tuna salad from Crush later on. The salad was ok 6/10

I like McD's as much as the next man (provided the next man isn't DFS), but that sounds rank, Bill. Was this curiosity getting the better of you?

It wasn't actually a pizza - just a promotional burger with mozarella cheese slices and pepperoni. Wasn't bad bad, but no match for a Big Tasty and at the end of the day id only score a bang on Maccy Ds 6/10 at most :lol:

Back