• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Watched Gemini Man the other evening. Could have been a great film... sadly it wasn't.

A retiring assassin, Henry Brogan, finds himself pursued by a mysterious killer that can predict his every move. Discovering that he's being hunted by a younger clone of himself, Henry needs to find out why he's being targeted and who the creator is.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1025100/

The trailer was enough to put me off that one, looked terrible I thought.

Watched John Wick 3 the other day. Rinse and repeat. Absolutely love all the action, but these arent movies you watch for an involved storyline

Frozen 2 out today, so who is taking their kids to see it this weekend ??

We're holding out until the Christmas break

All he wants to see at the cinema is the reruns of “paw patrol - mighty pups”. 6 viewings and counting so far....
I’m glad my boy is over paw patrol, it’s utter brick especially that little fudgewit Alex.

For some reason he now wants to watch Peppa Pig when he wasn’t that interested when he was a toddler, a far superior show imo!

I’m glad my boy is over paw patrol, it’s utter brick especially that little fudgewit Alex.

For some reason he now wants to watch Peppa Pig when he wasn’t that interested when he was a toddler, a far superior show imo!
Alex. Or the flappy Mayor with a chicken in her handbag?

Watched the live action Dora the Explorer the other day, and fudging loved it!

Its utter turd if youve never been subjected to endless re runs of the cartoon, but, if you have - the movie is utter genius.

Back