• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

They've shut down all involvement with him apparently (and for very good reason).

Last I heard he was considering legal options and he was under the impression this film was his to make.
The sister in law is a massive fan of Leto. I think he’s strange as fudge.
She recently paid a grand to go and sit on a island with him and a few hundred other tosspots in an alcohol free festival / cult, where everyone wears white, worships him, and gets to queue for 6 hours for a cheesy as anything picture with him. Which she loves and is now her screen saver, Facebook, you name it...

one of the my wife’s friends though did a charity thing on an island a few years ago, and it turned out Peter Andre was also signed up for it. He’s now her good mate still, and whenever he’s passing through the midlands drops in to see her (with his lovely wife, nothing untoward). The geezer is absolutely sound as fudge. Just goes to show.

I’m unclear at this stage if either of them have pinched Chich’s arse though. Don’t think Peter would have tbh.

Pictures? (Or it never happened)

Ask Ben. He'll send you pictures, boy will he send you pictures

this-youtube-video-points-out-the-hidden-symbols-in-get-out-body-image-1496175646.jpg

Hey dingdonghead I appreciate we lost to Brighton and I started the match thread but it has been long enough, get that fcuking mug off my profile picture.

I think that you've been free to choose your own avatar since last Tuesday. I'm happy to pick a new one for you, if you'd prefer.

Anyone seen Joker yet?

Joaquin Phoenix is sensational

Loved it.

Joker is class......a real real dark effort

Its a brain mess as you half expect batman to turn up and save the day, but its not a superhero film which takes time to adjust to

I saw it tonight, thought it was pretty sensational. Thought the way it blended King of Comedy, Taxi Driver and Batman was really skillful, things can tip their hats to things without entering the realm of copying.

Loved The Joker

Awesome film. That is right up there with the best.

The sister in law is a massive fan of Leto. I think he’s strange as fudge.
She recently paid a grand to go and sit on a island with him and a few hundred other tosspots in an alcohol free festival / cult, where everyone wears white, worships him, and gets to queue for 6 hours for a cheesy as anything picture with him. Which she loves and is now her screen saver, Facebook, you name it...

one of the my wife’s friends though did a charity thing on an island a few years ago, and it turned out Peter Andre was also signed up for it. He’s now her good mate still, and whenever he’s passing through the midlands drops in to see her (with his lovely wife, nothing untoward). The geezer is absolutely sound as fudge. Just goes to show.

I’m unclear at this stage if either of them have pinched Chich’s arse though. Don’t think Peter would have tbh.
This is a mad post. But also interesting.

Back