• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Trailer for the new Joker film looks amazing!!!
Just went and had a look. Blimey yes you’re not wrong.

I’m pretty adverse to anything DC or batman spin off after Nolan left and the festival of brick which followed. This may buck the trend though.

They’ve got JJ abrahms back for this one again haven’t they?

So it’ll basically be a complete remake of Return of the Jedi.

Very much looking forward to seeing Rey chained up in a wicked weasel bikini (go google it) and Chewie being harassed by a load of bricky fudging Ewoks.

And probably some time travel involved to reset the brick prequels. And bring Darth and Luke back from the dead. And Spock.

Last edited:
Just got back from Once Upon a Time In Hollywood, I'm genuinely excited about how brick this movie was.
What a guy Tarantino is, first he machine gunned Hitler to death and now he's prevented the Manson murders!

So, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood then...

I think i loved it

Had an encore viewing last night (freebie with my Cineworld Unlimited card) and still thought the middle act could’ve done with some editing down but enjoyed a few of Tarantino’s Easter eggs after watching this.

^^^ Not directed at you Steve... but perhaps Tarantino should put more effort into editing his film down into a good movie, rather than boring the pants off everyone and including all these pointless references.
Those aren't really "Easter Eggs", they are just pointless, boring callbacks to his own films.
Especially the bit about Red Apple cigarettes. Jeez, who gives a crap?

^^^ Not directed at you Steve... but perhaps Tarantino should put more effort into editing his film down into a good movie, rather than boring the pants off everyone and including all these pointless references.
Those aren't really "Easter Eggs", they are just pointless, boring callbacks to his own films.
Especially the bit about Red Apple cigarettes. Jeez, who gives a crap?
He is a bit of a penis really, isn’t he?

I'm just about to watch Avengers Endgame. I haven't seen the other films. Is this a good place to start?

Back