• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Polar on Netflix
Worth it to see the very sexy Ruby O Fee in an amazing sex scene with Mads M

Its not great, but it is strangely watchable.

I think the issue is mostly the tone, or at least, the fact the tone is really odd in context of the movie.

I was watching it thinking how it seemed like a comic adaptation, and when I checked after - of course it was.

It is kind of crap, but fun crap. When Matt Lucas is the super camp, sweary, creepy and twisted bad guy - well, what should you expect?

Just finished watching it. Really quite enjoyed it - 7/10.

Matt Lucas is fudging awful. As ever. But to be expected from a gooner tw@t.

And, oh yes @markysimmo - I see what you meant!!!

Oh and as this is a films chat thread can I just say that I don’t hate many people but I think that James Corden is the biggest clam. I think he has a smarmy attitude, isn’t really all that talented and that he earns a brickload of money for being no more talented than I am, whilst I earn peanuts, burns a hole in my soul. I can’t stand to watch anything that he’s in as it just annoys me seeing him on screen.

I would have added this in the unpopular opinion thread but I don’t think it’s an unpopular opinion.

Oh and as this is a films chat thread can I just say that I don’t hate many people but I think that James Corden is the biggest clam. I think he has a smarmy attitude, isn’t really all that talented and that he earns a brickload of money for being no more talented than I am, whilst I earn peanuts, burns a hole in my soul. I can’t stand to watch anything that he’s in as it just annoys me seeing him on screen.

I would have added this in the unpopular opinion thread but I don’t think it’s an unpopular opinion.

As this is the films thread why not talk about the movies he has been in, they have all been awful. Even the history boys which was actually quite good he was the worse thing in it.

On t.v. I actually quite enjoyed Gavin and Stacy but he was again the worse thing in it, Gavins parents and Rob Brydon stealing the show in what was an average but endearing comedy, am lead to believe his writing partner did most of the proper writing and he just did the over the top geezer thing he does. Fair play to him he has made a career out of it though.

Was going to watch the new Liam Neeson movie, not that it will be any good because he has basically been playing the same character the last 10 years, but I have always been a fan of his. Also see a new movie out about the personal life of shakespeare, written by Ben Elton of all people but also acted by yiddo Kenneth Branagh think he also directs, a sure sign of a good movie.

Just finished watching it. Really quite enjoyed it - 7/10.

Matt Lucas is fudging awful. As ever. But to be expected from a gooner tw@t.

And, oh yes @markysimmo - I see what you meant!!!

Its crap, trash, but fun trash. I did enjoy it, but Id be really stretching to try and describe it as a good film!

Lucas is terrible. Im no fan of Walliams but he has at least gone on from Little Britain to show he has some talent.

Lucas it seems simply never did.

Hopefully the Irishman will be a rare exception for Netflix films. Directed by Martin Scorsese, and starting Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, and Joe Pesci, it has potential but I’m wondering why it is direct to Netflix and not being released in cinemas.
What's it about?

Just watched Bandersnatch and quite frankly it was terrible. About five minutes worth of story stretched out for what seemed like a mind numbing eternity. If you're going to do something like that you need a much better script.

I usually like Black Mirror but found that episode to be a bit like the movie inception, they took a half interesting concept and went up their own arse with it. Was awful.

My favourite episode was the dating one where a young couple got together after a series of awful other relationships. Was really sweet and endearing.

Josh Brolin was in The Goonies. Never knew that til tonight.
151875215679338290_DLinsta.jpg

This was excellent
Storyline: Follow Alex Honnold as he becomes the first person to ever free solo climb Yosemite's 3,000ft high El Capitan Wall. With no ropes or safety gear, he completed arguably the greatest feat in rock climbing history.

upload_2019-3-16_8-4-19.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-16_8-4-5.png
    upload_2019-3-16_8-4-5.png
    392.3 KB · Views: 5
  • upload_2019-3-16_8-4-24.png
    upload_2019-3-16_8-4-24.png
    392.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back