• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Not really an IMAX sort of film, so depends on your patience. Watch it now or wait, but I doubt you gain anything waiting.
I get to watch it without being in a room full of clams (obviously depends on your opinion of my wife and me).

Because of its small scale and closeness my setup is better (IMO) than a standard cinema screen - if something is out in an IMAX then I'll go to the cinema for it.

Mine too, but it's been replaced in all the IMAX screens by Solo.

If it's not in IMAX, then I'm better off with my home setup.
Yeah, it’s a shame that Disney moved the release of Solo from Christmas to May; as I watched the first Deadpool in IMAX a couple of times with Limitless card, as it remained there for several weeks.

Although I didn’t find this sequel had anything nearly so spectacular as the opening sequence of the original to make me feel any urge for an encore viewing.

Last edited:
Flying home on a flight full of families and kids, some ass-hat was watching The Long Good Friday on his laptop.

Gangsters.
Guns.
Helen Mirren.
Breasts.
Slashing a man's bum with a knife.
Hooking people upside down onto butcher's hooks.

The film is here if interested

Dina is on the iPlayer if interested. I hadn't heard of it, haven't seen it, but has 98% on Rotten Tomatoes

Also Up in the Air with Clooney if you want your wife to shut up for a bit

Gonna bung this on right now.....if it's sh.it you're for it.
How was it?
The wife watched "Up in the air" with Clooney for some laughs... it was so depressing. No laughs. All about his job, which was sacking thousands of people each year, day after day, week after week, sacking sacking sacking sacking sacking sacking sacking sacking sacking sacking sacking sacking sacking sacking sacking sacking sacking sacking sacking

Do not watch it

Is that a common misconception or just me?

Very common! I reckon more use it as ‘indifferent’ than don’t, despite my ongoing crusade. So maybe it’s one of those words where through common usage it now sort of does mean indifferent...

Like ‘literally’ meaning ‘figuratively’ or used for general emphasis :mad:

Back