• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Im a big fan of Karl Urban, bloody good actor.

Loved what he did with Dredd as well, not many actors would insist upon not taking the helmet on, not showing the money maker. He understood Dredd though and knew it was the right call, and he was fudging brilliant in the role as well.

Complete opposite of Stallone and the Raimi Spider-man films!

Big fan of Urban too, if Affleck was to depart from being Batman he'd be a good left field choice for Bruce Wayne I reckon.

Just watched The Shape of the Water, absolutely brilliant, me and the Mrs loved it

I was lucky enough to catch the UK premiere of this at the BFI film festival, red carpet and all (can't remember if i posted that in here or not at the time) thought it was fantastic and for me easily the best of the Oscar noms that i jave seen and will probably go back to see it again when it gets a general release!

I was lucky enough to catch the UK premiere of this at the BFI film festival, red carpet and all (can't remember if i posted that in here or not at the time) thought it was fantastic and for me easily the best of the Oscar noms that i jave seen and will probably go back to see it again when it gets a general release!

Well look who is after a blow job. Look me i go to film premiers with red carpets. Yeah big man are you?? wont be so roostery with my dingdong in your mouth and my balls smacking against your chin.

Don’t pay to see Downsizing. I would say it’s one of the worst films I’ve ever seen.

The first 20 mins is fairly good and what I expected. But the next 2hrs (!) is like a different film, nothing like the trailer, no comedy, just bland nothing.

Liam Neeson - The Commuter

It's like marmite. If you like Neeson you will enjoy it and vice-versa. It's Non-Stop on a train. But the plotholes are so big, you could get the train itself through it.
But it is what it is. Escapism for 90min

Don’t pay to see Downsizing. I would say it’s one of the worst films I’ve ever seen.

The first 20 mins is fairly good and what I expected. But the next 2hrs (!) is like a different film, nothing like the trailer, no comedy, just bland nothing.

I’ve got a Cineworld Unlimited card and still cannot be bothered to watch that. That’s 4 duds on the trot for Matt Damon following on from: Suburbicon + The Great Wall + Jason Bourne.

Liam Neeson - The Commuter

It's like marmite. If you like Neeson you will enjoy it and vice-versa. It's Non-Stop on a train. But the plotholes are so big, you could get the train itself through it.
But it is what it is. Escapism for 90min

Agreed. Was a decent popcorn flick but surely Neeson can’t keep doing these roles for much longer at his age.

I'm going to watch this tonight

View attachment 4099

Great horror-thriller, enjoy.

Back