• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Yeah, Down Terrace is decent, but High Rise is meh. Have you seen Free Fire or A Field In England?

I really liked Field In England. It was a weird mix of the old pastoral Tigon horrors like Witchfinder General and Blood on Satan's Claw, and Lynch's Eraserhead. It took me a couple of watches to really get it though.

I didn't think Free Fire is out till the end of the month?

I really liked Field In England. It was a weird mix of the old pastoral Tigon horrors like Witchfinder General and Blood on Satan's Claw, and Lynch's Eraserhead. It took me a couple of watches to really get it though.

I didn't think Free Fire is out till the end of the month?
You could be right, I looked at IMDb and it said it was a 2016 film.

Blue Money. Dug up this black-and-white chestnut a while back after learning about Tim Curry's stroke. Fun story of a cabbie yearning for showbiz who has a small fortune land in his lap. Curry's a bit over the top in some scenes, but a decent chuckle all in all.

Can anyone explain what all the fuss is about when it comes to Moonlight? I watched it and was severly underwhelmed. Great performances but nothing happens. I think the Academy overcompensated for for last year where hardly any black actors/films were nominated. It's the most average film of the 9 best picture nominees.

Can anyone explain what all the fuss is about when it comes to Moonlight? I watched it and was severly underwhelmed. Great performances but nothing happens. I think the Academy overcompensated for for last year where hardly any black actors/films were nominated. It's the most average film of the 9 best picture nominees.
Racist.

Apparently the depth was in the spaces, the feeling was in the pauses, the drama was in the silence, the gaps are more important than the scenes, the anticipation of each moment, the tense way they looked back in pain at the blah blah blah yeah I agree, it didn't really grab me at all

Back