• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

QPR, Stoke, Swansea and Burnley

?ú15 pays ?ú477.75

Over 2.5
Fulham v Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Blackpool v Crystal P
Leeds v Ipswich
West Ham v Nottingham F

?ú12 pays ?ú145.09

Thats what you say, I think differently, betting is all about opinions

Yes Marky, and what I said was meant in a light hearted/ joking way hence the smiley face. It wasn't a serious comment, I haven't got a clue who is going to win the race!

2.20 @ Haydock:

?ú5 e/w - Reindeer Dippin @ 7/1

Just watched an interview with Donald McCain on RUK and he said this horse needs really heavy ground that it is almost not possible to race on to run well. haydock had to pass an inspection today, and the going is heavy, this is the fourth race on the card so the ground should technically get worse. So as long as the horse will stay now it is going back up in trip and it has got ground it wants, I thought it would be worth a tenner.

Over 2.5
Fulham v Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Blackpool v Crystal P
Leeds v Ipswich
West Ham v Nottingham F

?ú12 pays ?ú145.09

Was watching skysports news and West ham came up as full time 2-0 on flashscores so turned over. Just put SSN back on to see Forest scored a late goal.

Bolton v Liverpool

Over 3.5
?ú30 @ 3.5

Ngog any time
?ú10 @ 5.5

Carroll 2 or more
?ú10 @ 9.8

Was going to have ?ú20 on the Falcao bet but only ?ú3 got matched so only put ?ú7 extra on the lower odds.

Not going to complain though.

Back