• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I don't normally like aftertiming but Thursday was a good day.

MUMMEx8.jpg

Thinking of laying us on the F.A. cup, will feel a bit better then when I see one of Chelsea or Man U lift it. If we did win it would not bother me as we would have finally won the cup.

I've got a £609 bankroll and I'm going to spend it all on a number of accumulators based on the following legs. The first accumulator features all of the below. £50 returns £1373.91

CL to qualify
Barca
Roma
Sevilla Bayern
Liverpool City

Europa to qualify
Atletico
Lisbon

Boat Race to win
Oxford Cambridge

Domestic Cups to win
France PSG
Spanish Barcelona
German Bayern
Italian Juve

World Cup to Qualify
A- Russia
B- Spain
C- France
D- Argentina
E- Brazil
F- Germany
G- Belgium
H- Colombia

He's slowly coming back to form but I couldn't be backing him at that price. Rahm is decent e/w value.

Why the f@ck is tiger woods 9/1 for the masters?! Surely people don’t still bet on him?
To entice the punters in, but not high that if he wins the bookies will take beating.

Really can't see him winning, but nobody seems to be in great form.
Justin Rose, Bubba or a total outsider.

Sky enchanced accy on United, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Burnley came in today, 8/1

Have done well on this the past few weeks

US Masters

J. Thomas @ 10/1
£10 win

J. Rose @ 11/1
J. Day @ 16/1
J. Rahm @ 18/1
P. Casey @ 20/1
T. Fleetwood @ 33/1
C. Smith @ 100/1
All £2.50 e/w, 10 places.

Back