• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

You guys heard of a horse called Winx?

Seems a good bet as we enter racing season here in Australia. Has won every race for over two years now.

You guys heard of a horse called Winx?

Seems a good bet as we enter racing season here in Australia. Has won every race for over two years now.
she is a dream horse, has won from 1100m to 2500m, on heavy through to Good ground. Absolute champion horse. She should get her third straight Cox Plate later this month and then I think she'll head over to Ascot.

I have watched every race of hers and I don't think Hughie Bowman has used his whip once on her, she just accelerates when asked to.

The Sky Crowd Funded accy looks appealing tonight United, Juve & Basel to win started off at 7/2 currently 5/1, the more people back it the larger the price

11/2 now

Last edited:
I'm sure I heard somewhere that she was but I just asked a girl at work who used to work in the equine industry and she reckons it's more likely she'll be racing in the Dubai Cup. More money in Hong Kong and Dubai apparently.
She's got an invite to the Japan Cup and they were looking at Ascot after that before retiring her. Although not sure how that last win in the Cox Plate will affect their thought process. She still won, and Hughie still didn't have to take the whip to her but was nearly run down at the end.

I reckon if they go one more race only, it won't be Ascot, more likely Japan, Hong Kong or Dubai for the big bucks (even though she's won nearly $16m !!)

Alright guys.

I've got an in-play 6-leg accumulator, for a total of £1995. This basically represents my whole bankroll.

The only two(three) legs that haven't come in are:

United to qualify, group A

Honestly thought they were already through, but as they have to lose by 7 goals to be knocked out I think I'll ignore this one.

Juve to qualify, group D,
Tue
It looks like Juve are through unless Sporting better Juve's result. Sporting are away at Barcelona, while Juve are away to Olmpiakos. I'm not too worried, but will make sure I've got plenty of cash in the bookies incase I have to make adjustments.

Liverpool to qualify, group E,
Weds
This is what I'm most worried about, Liverpool are through unless Spartak Moscow beat them at Anfield. Liverpool have proved themselves to be unreliable, lets say. I think if Juve get though I'll end up spunking £100 on Moscow and end up with either a bankroll of £1,885 or £1200

Last nights games went smoothly.

I've put £100 on Spartak at 15/1

If Liverpool avoid defeat I'll have a bankroll of £1942.59
If Spartak persevere I'll have a bankroll of £1547.45

I'm the most sensible reckless crazy gambler I know.

I recommend making a spreadsheet to keep tabs on how much money you're tinkling up the wall.

Well done matey

I'm not doing that well, I had some other big money accys in play that failed. I'm up from when the group stages started, but only by £100 or so.

I'm going to do a round of 16 accy once I know the draw.

on the subject, if anyone notices a bookies taking bets on the CL draw let me know? £10 says Chelsea get Barca.

Bankroll: £1972.17
-£500 Bitcoin
£10 Chelsea to face Barca for £24
£20 Chelsea to beat West Ham (in play) for £47.50

New Bankroll: £1422.17

Back