• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

£1 e/w lucky 15...
Aintree

14:25 Messire Des Obeaux
15:40 Sizing Codelco
16:20 Supasundae
17:15 Vicente

All £10 e/w, half stake refunded with the Bet365 offer on...
17:15 Vicente
17:15 Saint Are
17:15 Perfect Candidate
17:15 Houblon Des Obeaux
17:15 Bishops Road

Last edited:
Anyone having a flutter on Monaco? Dortmund seem to have an injury crisis and Monaco have been decent lately.

Monaco at 5.5 to win tonight.

I've bet £10 on all four CL teams to score tonight. 2.7 with Paddypower.

I think Monaco are definitely the dark horses of the competition. I could see both them and Juventus winning tonight.

Outright ante-post

and I backed these before last weeks results.

Luton Division 4 (got them at 6/1 before their ridiculous win at the weekend)
Wigan Div 3
Sunderland 16/1 and "dirty" Leeds also 16/1 Div 2, Burton albion relegated
For division 1, I hate backing favs but I can't see past Emirates Marketing Project, we'll finish 3rd
Golden Boot, Lacazette at 12/1
Burnley will be relegated, sell stoke points
Leicester will be top midland club over WBA and Stoke

Emirates Marketing Project to win
Sunderland to be relegated
Tranmere to win the Vanarama
128/1

City to win the League, Leicester to finish bottom half and Brighton/Huddersfield to be relegated
20/1

United to be top on Xmas day and Brighton to be bottom on Xmas day
25/1

McGregor told ESPN that he believes fighting with lighter gloves will give him an advantage. “If we are in eight-ounce gloves, [Mayweather] will be floored multiple times in the first round,” McGregor said last week. “I believe first-round KO in eight-ounce gloves. The fact I can’t follow through in MMA and pound the head into the canvas and there’s a 10-count in boxing, maybe I’ll give him second round. But eight-ounce gloves, he will be done in two.”

40-1 isn't looking so bad now he's got the gloves he wanted.

I've made my Champions League group-stage bets for this season. I do it every year and I've been doing quite well, hence the massive stake. I put all my bets in a spreadsheet so I can track wins and losses and I'm still up at the moment.

• Group A Benfica, Man Utd, Basel, CSKA Moscow
  • Group B Bayern Munich, PSG, Anderlecht, Celtic
  • Group C Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, Roma, Qarabag
  • Group D Juventus, Barcelona, Olympiakos, Sporting
  • Group E Spartak Moscow, Sevilla, Liverpool, Maribor
  • Group F Shakhtar, Emirates Marketing Project, Napoli, Feyenoord
  • Group G Monaco, Porto, Besiktas, RB Leipzig
  • Group H Real Madrid, Dortmund, Tottenham, APOEL
£1000 says the teams in bold will qualify and would return a total of £1995.14

I've done a couple more with slightly different/riskier legs £400 in total and if that comes in too would return another ~£1900

Hoping it will be an entertaining groupstage at least and that I end up with most of my money back.

Feeling lucky...

SatAcca.jpg

Leeds, Fleetwood, Notts County, Leyton Orient 12/1 all upper top half clubs playing lower table oppponents and the form stacks up

champions league "futures" as they're known here :

Man U, Madrid and Emirates Marketing Project Treble.

PSG Group B winner

Juve Group D winner

Sevilla Group E winner

all pay odds against

so now you know

Back