• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I use

www.oddschecker.com for every bet before I place it, I find with Accy's BetVictor sometimes have odds 6 or 7 points better than most of the others, my bet which came in on saturday was 35/1 with BetVictor but 21/1 with Ladbrokes thats ?ú140 less payout !!! worth shopping around

Saudi Sportswashing Machine win moneyline is +309 against Fulham this weekend. No Ba, but still, that's a tasty line to take, no?

Potential Grand National horse in waiting has had to be put down today, some bookies are still quoting Beautiful Sound as 20/1 to win it this year though.....

Elliott reveals Sound tragedy

Elliott heartbroken at losing bright prospect

Last Updated: January 19, 2012 6:05pm

Beautiful Sound, a possible contender for the John Smith's Grand National, has been put down due to a cancerous growth.

The 10-year-old had just six starts under Rules, winning at Punchestown and Fairyhouse before finishing third in the Byrne Group Plate at the Cheltenham Festival last term.

Beautiful Sound also finished a narrow second at the Punchestown Festival but had yet to make his reappearance this term.

Trainer Gordon Elliott revealed that connections had little choice but to have the gelding humanely destroyed due to his illness.

Elliott tweeted: "Heartbreaking decision made today to put down one of our top staying chasers, Beautiful Sound, due to a persistent cancerous growth on his leg that was making life uncomfortable for him.

"Very hard decision but along with his owners we had to do what was best for him.

"Undoubtedly a horse who never got to fulfil his potential. It never seems to happen to the bad ones."

No, different than spread betting. It basically means, if Saudi Sportswashing Machine simply wins, and you bet 100 bucks, you win 309 bucks. Seems too good to be true, but I guess they try and account for the lack of Demba Ba.

No, different than spread betting. It basically means, if Saudi Sportswashing Machine simply wins, and you bet 100 bucks, you win 309 bucks. Seems too good to be true, but I guess they try and account for the lack of Demba Ba.

2/1 in simple terms then

Away at Fulham, No I wouldnt, I felt they were lucky on sunday gone against QPR and without Ba and Tiote they arent half as good

There is no way at all that I would put that much money on Saudi Sportswashing Machine to win at Fulham. Fulham have been strong at home; having picked up 15 points out of a possible 30. Now a 50% strike rate, in terms of points, might not be considered fantastic but they have played Manchester United, Emirates Marketing Project, ourselves, Liverpool and Arsenal at home and have picked up wins against the latter two sides and a point at home to Emirates Marketing Project. Fulham did lose 5-0 against Manchester United but that was a rare terrible day at the office. Fulham have a small home ground and actually outplay a lot of their opponents; we were lucky to come away with the three points. We were under immense pressure for large periods of the game but somehow held strong.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine, on the other hand, have picked up just one win in their previous five away games and do not appear to be as strong travelling. A weaker travelling side against a side who enjoy the lion's share of possession at home and have managed to achieve results against three of the traditional top clubs.

I would say that a Fulham win is the most likely outcome from this fixture especially, as Marky has said, that Saudi Sportswashing Machine are without Ba and Tiote.

both teams to score

Fulham v Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Sunderland v Swansea
Wolves v Villa
Bristol C v Doncaster
Leeds v Ipswich
Bolton v Liverpool
Emirates Marketing Project v Spurs
Arsenal v Man Utd

?ú20

Back