• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Barcelona v Betis

Barcelona to score 4 or more
?ú40 @ 1.94

Fabregas 2 or more
?ú15 @ 3/1

Messi hat-trick
?ú10 @ 6.4

Also need over 4.5 for my earlier double.

Thoughts on taking QPR over MK Dons tomorrow? QPR money line to win at -115, and if taking the spread it's also QPR to win at -1/2 at -115. Thoughts?

Thoughts on taking QPR over MK Dons tomorrow? QPR money line to win at -115, and if taking the spread it's also QPR to win at -1/2 at -115. Thoughts?

Id be looking at backing MK with how bad QPR are, MK one of the form teams in the lower leagues

Don't know where my last post went, anyway...

You may remember on the old board I posted I had a share in a horse for christmas, well just found out it's running tonight (Kahfre, Kempton 18:55)

Fingers crossed.

I think Madrid could win it, Barcelona haven't been themselves for a few weeks. As it's two legs I don't think Barca will be busting a gut to win this on the night and also they've looked quite vulnerable at the back. Madrid on the other hand have won something like 22 of their last 23 games and I fancy Ronaldo to score a couple.

I would say 3-2 Madrid.

Last edited:
Don't know where my last post went, anyway...

You may remember on the old board I posted I had a share in a horse for christmas, well just found out it's running tonight (Kahfre, Kempton 18:55)

Fingers crossed.

To support my betting mucker ive done ?ú5 ew at 16/1

Did the 4 home wins in the FA Cup lastnight so using some of my winnings to put a double on Wolves, Brighton at 5/1

El Clasico!

Madrid 3-2
?ú5 @ 31/1

Over 3.5
?ú30 @ 3.05

Over 4.5
?ú10 @ 6.2

Penalty Taken
?ú15 @ 2.91

Ronaldo 2 or more
?ú20 @ 6.4

Back