• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Benoit Thread

I like Rose but I agree. AVB earns a naughty point for this.

tottenham-harry-redknapp-cropped

All is forgiven?

I reckon he's taking the $$$ on offer in Monaco or at PSG. Cant see him staying in England as I dont any of the top 5 or Liverpoo or Everton or Saudi Sportswashing Machine who would see him as essential....

Im unsure why AVB doesnt rate him. BAE was injured last year and when he had returned he wasnt his best but he did have injuries and never got much momentum. I think BAE also had to get used to the new way of playing. He didnt really have anyone in front of him helping, Bale was a roamer, so BAE couldnt go forward as much. Walker on the other hand had Lennon so it was 'easier' for him to be able to go forwards and have Lennon to help out defensively.

The annoying thing is he didn't even get a chance under AVB imo. Was injured for a while, came back in the team, dropped, back for a game, dropped again. He wasn't a 'AVB type player' but unlike Dawson he wasn't given a proper chance to prove his worth...very annoying.

The annoying thing is he didn't even get a chance under AVB imo. Was injured for a while, came back in the team, dropped, back for a game, dropped again. He wasn't a 'AVB type player' but unlike Dawson he wasn't given a proper chance to prove his worth...very annoying.

+1

Dawson wouldn't have been given a "proper chance" if not for Kaboul's injury either.

It will be a sad day if Ekotto leaves.

Agree, though I guess AVB saw him in training every day and maybe decided he didnt like he attitude and somewhat casual approach. AVB is quite a serious/thoughtful/meticulous guy so its not hard to believe that Benny's relaxed attitude wasnt something which naturally appealed to AVB

Dawson wouldn't have been given a "proper chance" if not for Kaboul's injury either.

It will be a sad day if Ekotto leaves.

That's true but once given the opportunity he was kept in the team. Ekotto on the other hand was getting dropped so a centre back or a right back could play in his place on the left.

PSG just bought a really good left back, Monaco is an option I guess. I hope he gets a good team and not some middle-of-the-road club.

That's true but once given the opportunity he was kept in the team. Ekotto on the other hand was getting dropped so a centre back or a right back could play in his place on the left.

Because AVB assesses other teams before playing them and plays players he thinks can do a job. Stoke for example he makes sure we play tall players who are good in the air hence why he usually played Vertonghen left back and started with Caulker etc.

Same whenever we played West Ham I believe, due to Carrolls presence.

Would be funny if the entire ground was singing "we want you to stay, we want you to staaay, Assou-Ekotto, we want you to stay" today :)

I imagine Levy, AVB and Baldini bobbing their heads and humming along to the first two lines and then looking slightly surprised...

Who is this? some random broad Ekotto's fudging?

I don't have a twitter account so I can't check now, but back when you could see who people follow on twitter without an account I think Ekotto essentially only followed hot women. And possibly Danny Rose, can't quite remember.

Back