• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Benoit Thread

I think Benny's a better defender than attacker. If you were to separate each third of the pitch then I'd say the middle third is Benny's strongest, followed by his defensive third and last the attacking third. He's capable of doing a lot more when going forward.

The passing in that clip was of the highest quality-when the game is played at a standard pace then our guys seek BAE when they want to get rid of the ball.
My criticism of BAE would be that when it starts getting frantic-so does he and balls start going up in the air and all over the place.

This pretty much sums up all our players in the last 10 minutes.

A96aNYyCYAAcshP.jpg

A question that is pointless to answer if the other person isn't willing to debate.

And if you looked at my post above, i'd already fudging well answered it..

Ill debate all you like. And if you think he's a better defender than Verts then...

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha just about sums you up.

Ill debate all you like. And if you think he's a better defender than Verts then...

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha just about sums you up.

No, Verts is a far better CB than Bae.

However if you think Verts is better defensively as a LB i have to wonder why you haven't been watching our games this season..

Better defender at left back. Yes. By far.

Well that's a better statement than defensively. Ill be glad to see him back purely because it will see Vertonghen back in the centre which is better for the team.

By far? Definitely not though.

I hope BAE comes back stronger than before his injury that's for certain.

Well that's a better statement than defensively. Ill be glad to see him back purely because it will see Vertonghen back in the centre which is better for the team.

By far? Definitely not though.

I hope BAE comes back stronger than before his injury that's for certain.

It's exactly the same statement.. *facepalm*

Maybe i'm being harsh, i'm starting to wonder what your first language is..

No, Verts is a far better CB than Bae.

However if you think Verts is better defensively as a LB i have to wonder why you haven't been watching our games this season..

I have called you out on assuming a few times now. I've been to 3 home games and have every game recorded this season. Don't assume - it makes an ass out of u and me!!

As I've also said before have your opinion - it means nothing to me as I'd hope mine means nothing to you - it's a football forum not to be taken too seriously. If you think he's better fine.

Back