• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Joke club

Which is the biggest joke club in the Premier League

• Total voters
we will always find a way to fall flat our face

3rd #-o

5-1 semi #-o

voted West Ham 8)

Last edited:
West Ham by an absolute mile! Liverpool's fans are comedy gold, but at least they have a rich history. West Ham have won 4 trophies in their entire history and none since 1980 and yet they think they are one of the big boys and a similar size club to Spurs. And what's worse, Spurs fans indulge them by saying they are one of our rivals when in reality they are not.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 2nd

Last edited:
With Sullivan, Gold and Brady surely you can't look beyond West Ham....
They aren't a PL team though really.

I think you need to choose a team that stays in the league for a while, unlike those Pikey Championship teams like West Ham, Palace, Sourhampton etc.

I vote for Leeds ;)

Let's be real. Most people associate Spurs with "bottling it"

True, but most people associate West Ham with 'utter basket-case'. and for a team based in London, with decent support, and a supposedly 'prestigious' history, they have almost definitely under-achieved on a scale several times greater than us.

West Ham have really only underachieved compared to their own overinflated view of themselves.

If the definition of "joke club" is one which you continuously laugh at, then I can't look any further than Arsenal. They've all got to the point where they've stopped campaigning that they're challenging for the title now, and are slowly accepting they're on the slow slide to comparative mediocrity while keeping a snarling face in a vain attempt to prove to themselves that they're still at the top. But they all know the truth deep down.
Well, all except Piers Morgan which makes it even funnier.

Back