• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Barton... again!?

Dicko

Edgar Davids
Anybody know what he's done this time?

Sky mentioned he was in trouble for tweeting about Thiago Silva from PSG but all I can find is French websites with bad translations.

Did he call him a ladyboy or something haha? The link I tried to translate said something like he's angered a group called the Association Paris Foot Gay.

Anyone seen an English link?

He originally tweeted yesterday I believe how he felt Thiago Silva was another one of those overrated Brazilians (after what he said about Neymar previously).

He then said after last nights game how he had to take back what he said about Thiago Silva being over rated and that he had been immense against Barca.

No idea what the ladyboy tweet was about, I never actually saw it. Apparently he mentioned something like is he post or pre-op

Speaking to L'Equipe on Monday, Silva had said: "There is a Marseille player, I cannot remember his name, an Englishman, who has said bad things about Neymar and Brazilian football, and also about (David) Beckham and (Zlatan) Ibrahimovic.

"Because no one is talking about him, it seems it is fun for him to criticise great players for people to know he exists."

So before the game last night Barton showed his typical form by tweeting
"Thiago Silva. That the same p**** thats been injured all season. Another over rated Brazilian. Sort your hamstrings out FatBoy..."

then during the game

"Have to take back what I said about Thiago Silva being over rated today. Been immense tonight. Still looks like a overweight ladyboy though!"

"2 questions for Thiago Silva. Firstly, Why are YOU talking about ME, in your press conference before PSG v Barca? Very strange."

"Secondly, Are you Pre-Op or Post-Op? #transsexual #thiagosaladyboy"

"Baffles me, which way he's going. Is he a man changing to a woman or a woman changing to a man? Can't work it out."

BG39s7UCQAALzeK.png

20h8q55.jpg

He originally tweeted yesterday I believe how he felt Thiago Silva was another one of those overrated Brazilians (after what he said about Neymar previously).

He then said after last nights game how he had to take back what he said about Thiago Silva being over rated and that he had been immense against Barca.

No idea what the ladyboy tweet was about, I never actually saw it. Apparently he mentioned something like is he post or pre-op

Saw it this morning and thought he's being deliberately controversial again, it's all still up on his twitter:

https://twitter.com/Joey7Barton

He should really quit this twitter thing, concentrate on the rest of his career and find something else to do with his time other than trolling on the internet.

One of the world`s best defenders, with a history of professionalism and solidity, versus an over-rated, over-paid dingdonghead. Why people still give him media attention is utterly beyond me.

Love Barton. Man after my own heart, says exactly what he thinks and doesnt fudge about or tiptoe around people so not to upset them.

Silva was silly to rise to it.

PSG are making themselves look ridiculous by threatening legal action.

Am I understanding this correctly. Thiago Silva started this personal feud with Barton. Barton said something about Neymar, Beckham and Ibrahimovic and Silva decided to bring this up in a press conference and criticise Barton as a nobody. Now he doesn't like the response. Serves him right.

Back