• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

NYE

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
What are people doing tonight ?

My pal has a massive house so all of my pals and other halves + kids are having a shindig
All been assigned stuff to bring, all chipped in for drink and fireworks

Will be great if anything like lasy years do

Can’t wait to read all the new year new me flimflam written on social media lately, always makes me chuckle

Likely going to bed having watched couple of good films, and eaten some junk food and few drinks by myself. Why? Because I’m recovering from cold that I’ve had for past two months, so time to recover and then enjoy nights out later in the year when it’s not so overpriced and I’m feeling more the party mood.

But have a great time everyone! And hope you have great 2019

Never a huge fan of Amateur Drinkers’ Night but usually get railroaded into something by the family. Not this year! Out for lunch and a couple of drinks with friends at 1.00pm, then home in front of the TV by early evening. Fully intend to be asleep by midnight.

Hope those partying have a great night and a Happy New Year to all GG posters. I love dropping into this place.

home in front of the TV by early evening. Fully intend to be asleep by midnight.

tumblr_nzpan6wLCt1qzd6kwo2_400.gif

Out for a nice ruby with the missus and another couple in the early evening, then back to theirs for drinks, not a mad one hopefully though they do have a very well stocked home bar so will no doubt start the new year with a sore head

Happy new year

Going out for dinner with the wife then back to ours to watch the fireworks from our roof terrace with a bottle of champagne and an early night and no hangover tomorrow (hopefully).

Just got home from work to find my Mrs really poorly in bed, she looks like death

She has said I can still go but I’m not leaving her on own with her looking as crap as she does

What a bummer

She has gone to A & E as she told me she hit her head 2 weeks ago and it's been really hurting the past few days (news to me)
The triage nurse has told her she has concussion and she is waiting to see the doctor

Back