• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

ooops for some reason the first post didn't show for me! re the rent, It was this post on the thread, that caught my eye, as, afaik we were just renting Wembley on a month by month basis, as required, till the stadium was ready, tho not sure is it's true or not, as not seen anything like this anywhere else! -

Andrew Gary Cruise‏ @AndrewCruise63
Replying to @Stacey1882
It’s next season FFS y can’t people get that. We’ve paid Wembley for the whole season. Brent council have sent letters to residents and businesses telling them the same.

Go back two pages. Re Wembley rent, we rented it until end of December in June, so that's nothing to base anything on.

There’s been plenty of internal video and image but it’s mainly unofficial
cheers...you have to admit its great just to see inside ...even at night. The lighting system is fantastic...
I wonder how many on the forum actually have tickets for the South Stand..or more likely they,ll be sitting with DL and all the other prawn munching phalanx.;)
Oh yeah..forgot and wine tasting ladies.

cheers...you have to admit its great just to see inside ...even at night. The lighting system is fantastic...
I wonder how many on the forum actually have tickets for the South Stand..or more likely they,ll be sitting with DL and all the other prawn munching rude boys.;)
Oh yeah..forgot and wine tasting ladies.

My ST is south stand
Got another 5 mates in their too

How can you say that? We don't know ANYTHING of the progress of the safety systems. The exterior was meant to be finished this coming summer from the beginning, so it's actually a long way ahead of what was the original plan.
Agree but, let’s be honest has there really been anything to suggest all season long that we would be in there at all this season? Since it was announced we wouldn’t be in there when originally stated it’s been nothing but pushing the potential date back and back. And there is much talk of there being more issues/delays than there is of us about to be ready to play there. In all likelihood we won’t be in there this season at all, and it’s getting to the point now where will barely be worth rushing to be ready for a date this season and put more pressure on ourselves....

How can you say that? We don't know ANYTHING of the progress of the safety systems. The exterior was meant to be finished this coming summer from the beginning, so it's actually a long way ahead of what was the original plan.

The exterior has zero impact on our ability to host matches. It's the vague statements and constant postponements that bothers me. If we can't do the Palace game it won't happen this season IMO.

Even the Palace game is tricky to plan for as it's FA Cup Quarter final weekend, and either us or Palace may still be in the competition. We'd know a month beforehand so if we are both out after round 5, then it would give just enough time to announce ticketing etc. I guess. Or if we progress to the QF and get a home draw, then that could be the opener.
Our next home game after Palace is Brighton on 6 April - which happens to be FA Cup Semi Final weekend so would not necessarily work as an option (if we were to get that far).
In any case, as much as I don't like to think it, it is starting to feel less and less likely for this season (if there is any substance to the recent rumours).

Back