• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Not sure if its been in this thread yet (entirely possible!) but I saw a post on Facebook last night, apparently they did a 3D scan of the original rooster to reproduce it exactly, every lump, bump and Gazza inflicted dent - but just scaled up for the new building. I love that attention to detail, it shows real care.

Think that info was officially stated by the club a while back when the news of the statue first broke

Goals going up now!

looks absolutely amazing - with goals, pitch markings etc, actually looking very ready for use! I guess the test events will take place before the xmas period, so probably only 5-6 weeks to fit them. Wonder whether we'll get an announcement of dates soon

looks absolutely amazing - with goals, pitch markings etc, actually looking very ready for use! I guess the test events will take place before the xmas period, so probably only 5-6 weeks to fit them. Wonder whether we'll get an announcement of dates soon
I was going to say something similar but dont want to get my hopes up. Exterior still needs doing but I think any first game was going to have that issue anyway and we would have played on it with that being finished later on.

Maybe an update for text events in the next few weeks ready for December.

Can see the attitudes changing very soon - Think most "casual observers" and i include a large proportion of Fans and ST holders will start complaining the opposite way

When the inside was "done" but the outside part you could see looked unfinished in September - then the shouts were its obviously not finished
Now the outside is "done" ahead of schedule, but you cant see the inside, there are going to shouts of whats going on why cant we move in..

DrZ9VRBW4AAHB3m.jpg

Looks like we will be walking on glass after all and, as rumoured, no outer rail.

DrZ-udaXQAEq1fp.jpg

DrYl4LmXcAABvVQ.jpg

Draly3sWkAADr1L.jpg

Players tunnel. I want to say the stadium is going to be completed & signed off by the council & LFB in Dec. After viewing some of the footage today & learning that Tyco are having to bring in extra labour to complete the fire system in certain large areas fills me with dread.
I cannot now see it being ready at all, I hope I'm proved wrong but given the amount still to do, I would look to finish the stadium without rushing it & then opening for competitive & friendly games in July. It will be ready in April in my opinion now, which will coincide with
White Hart Lane & Tottenham Hale train stations being completed. Poch & the players will get time to bed in playing friendlies which seems sensible. Going back to my point on the fire & PAVA system these would all need to be installed now and being under test in all areas
To have any realistic chance of getting them into a state for LFB and council inspections. But we have a stadium that is the nuts, it will see us through the next hundred years, and as for being ready in Sep as programme planned...This was never achievable...

https://twitter.com/@stacey1882

Sod the fire and safety system. Just install 10,000 buckets of sand with a loudhailer on top of each one.

Presumably fans can walk around the giant golden rooster on the glass walkway, clipped to a safety rail on the inside like the Sydney Harbour Bridge

Didn't the club say that their next update will be in early December?
In which case it is difficult to imagine any test events being held this year. Not impossible I supppse but unlikely given the Xmas break?
So beat case, test events in early Jan.
Which starts to make the Utd game seem less of a candidate for the opener.

I am going to go to the stadium when Daniel Levy announces we have a game there.

Until then i will wait until Daniel Levy announces we have a game there.

In between i will go to other stadiums to watch us play and enjoy myself.
What an unusual concept. It may work though.

DrZ-udaXQAEq1fp.jpg

DrYl4LmXcAABvVQ.jpg

Draly3sWkAADr1L.jpg

Players tunnel. I want to say the stadium is going to be completed & signed off by the council & LFB in Dec. After viewing some of the footage today & learning that Tyco are having to bring in extra labour to complete the fire system in certain large areas fills me with dread.
I cannot now see it being ready at all, I hope I'm proved wrong but given the amount still to do, I would look to finish the stadium without rushing it & then opening for competitive & friendly games in July. It will be ready in April in my opinion now, which will coincide with
White Hart Lane & Tottenham Hale train stations being completed. Poch & the players will get time to bed in playing friendlies which seems sensible. Going back to my point on the fire & PAVA system these would all need to be installed now and being under test in all areas
To have any realistic chance of getting them into a state for LFB and council inspections. But we have a stadium that is the nuts, it will see us through the next hundred years, and as for being ready in Sep as programme planned...This was never achievable...

https://twitter.com/@stacey1882
July now? Does this guy have history for knowing what he’s talking about?

The Scum and other papers have been getting a dig at Spurs today over the poor turnout last night at Wembley last.

Anyone know whether or not this was a game where the capacity was limited to 50k?

The Scum and other papers have been getting a dig at Spurs today over the poor turnout last night at Wembley last.

Anyone know whether or not this was a game where the capacity was limited to 50k?

Capacity WAS limited to 51k. However, we did only sell 46k tickets.

Frankly though, they can go and fudge themselves. We've sold out Wembley GHod knows how many times now. We've had well over 70k turn up to watch us play against the likes of Palace and Swansea. We sold out Wembley for a fudging Europa League game against Club Brugge for crying out loud!

I'm sure we're allowed one night without selling out - GHod knows Emirates Marketing Project and Arsenal have had it more than enough times. The former also having a fantastic side that could actually compete in Europe. And baffingly they have stayed away from the Champions League since they were first ever in it.

The attendance definitively could have been better still. But we've travelled to a stadium that isn't ours in droves for quite some time. We should probably be cut some slack.

I should also say that even though we were limited in capacity for some reason there were a small number of fans in the top tier which generally usually closed off?

Back