• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

In terms of delivery, it physically looks ready, probably more ready than it would have been for the initial ‘functional’ release.

I think this is a key point, instead of turning up to a "functional" stadium that is still a building site, people will now be turning up to a finished (virtually?) stadium and will have a much better experience and first impressions as a result.

If it wasn’t for the NFL arrangement I would have been suspicious that it was sold as a one season deal to make the temporary Wembley move more palatable. That said I think most people would still have sucked it up for the promise of a season ticket at new WHL, just with a bigger intial grumble.

In terms of delivery, it physically looks ready, probably more ready than it would have been for the initial ‘functional’ release. The mystery remains about the stuff under the bonnet that wasn’t ready (safety systems / electrics)and how complex that remains to resolve.

Hopefully the latest pushback is just precaution to ensure a Jan start, not only for the fans but also for us to take advantage of the extra home games we have in proportion to everyone else.

Its as seems to be normal at the moment, people chose a side and then ignore all evidence that doesnt suit that agenda (not aimed at you btw)

If levy only cared about the NFL, or he knew the delays were happening in March then especially with how tight he is you dont.
Stick the Advertising posters up all over london about the champions league
Have to make an embarrassing climb-down to the NFL over the fixtures at new ground
Send out dates for test events only to then cancel them
Basically allow open season from all the media to point a finger about how he is cluelss

Just so that you can get an interest free loan for 2months of 40mil on a 600mil build. I dont think we were that desperate for a bridging loan

Ive heard in several places, well it was never going to be ready as there are still cranes up, they are going to have a bit of a shock when the hotel and flats start appearing.

I am sure the real reason for the potential delay until 2019 is so that the Christmas decorations don’t have to be purchased until late next year [emoji14]

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk Pro

That's a strange perspective of the north west corner in the middle photo, presumably because of the lens being used
Weird photo altogether, obviously the lens effect but the sky also looks to have been shopped, or else each stand has its own micro climate.

Its as seems to be normal at the moment, people chose a side and then ignore all evidence that doesnt suit that agenda (not aimed at you btw)

If levy only cared about the NFL, or he knew the delays were happening in March then especially with how tight he is you dont.
Stick the Advertising posters up all over london about the champions league
Have to make an embarrassing climb-down to the NFL over the fixtures at new ground
Send out dates for test events only to then cancel them
Basically allow open season from all the media to point a finger about how he is cluelss

Just so that you can get an interest free loan for 2months of 40mil on a 600mil build. I dont think we were that desperate for a bridging loan

Ive heard in several places, well it was never going to be ready as there are still cranes up, they are going to have a bit of a shock when the hotel and flats start appearing.
Agree with the above, thought I was posting the evidence to the opposite of my own original agenda! The only conspiracy theories left at are the root cause of the delay, which I think deep down we all know is the failure of this thread to reach 1000 pages...

It's a nice size.

9ctpdkP.jpg

XthPzEQ.jpg

Last edited:
So will the sky walk take a route close to the badgerl?

I believe that circular structure going around it IS the skywalk, so looks to me like youll walk around it and be able to look from the roof directly to the pitch.

Pretty clear from the first 2 pictures here:
https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2018/november/golden-badger-update/

And to the left of the picture here:
5700.jpg

Back