1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Northumberland Development Project - Open For Business

Discussion in 'Spurs News & Views' started by Jordinho, 12 Feb 2013.

1. Kandi1977

Kandi1977 Ian Walker

Yes, the lighting system is state of the art, but it does not include a laser system. It was delivered for the event by SSL Hire.

Bullet likes this.
  2. yiddo37

yiddo37 Terry Yorath

What I thought :)

3. Bullet

Bullet Rafael Van Der Vaart

SteveAWOL likes this.
  4. SteveAWOL

SteveAWOL Jimmy Neighbour

I hadn’t realised that this LED / Laser light show malarkey was quite so popular with our peers...

Bullet likes this.
  5. Kandi1977

Kandi1977 Ian Walker

6. parklane1

parklane1 Chris Jones

Indeed, a 60 minute game that takes three hours to play, no wonder there are so many fat bastards living in the USA.

7. mephitis

mephitis Sebastien Bassong

Have you looked around you recently. I'm afraid we Brits now live in the same glass house and can no longer afford to be throwing those particular stones :rolleyes:

8. parklane1

parklane1 Chris Jones

I know all the VAR crap extends games longer then they should be, but 3 hours for a I hour game, GHod forbid :eek:

9. SteveAWOL

SteveAWOL Jimmy Neighbour

The ball is only actually in play for about 55 minutes in most EPL matches, so if the officials actually added on time for every goal kick + throw in + injury etc then a few VAR holdups might turn football games into 3 hour events!

parklane1 likes this.
  10. parklane1

parklane1 Chris Jones

Funny enough i did some research on the time a ball is actually in play for the coaching classes i was involved with years ago, it was more to show to the young players that were at the clubs that generally in most matches if you split the time the ball was in play between the 22 players during a match then the time they spent on the ball as individuals was not that long ( spread over a full match). Of course there were variables involved but assuming it was a even game then each player would only have minutes on the ball.

It was used to show youngsters that what they did off the ball ( considering the amount of time they would be in that position) was just as important as what they did on the ball.

11. Sandman

Sandman Teemu Tainio

Good Job Cricket does not have a time limit eh! 5 days and you can still get a draw! and one day is considered a fast version of the game.

I would love to see how long the game is actually in play for tests and 1 day games. Cannot be more than 30% of the day.

12. Robbo

Robbo Pat van den Hauwe

Some years back I had an American girlfriend who liked watching eggball, and being a service minded gentleman, I downloaded the occational game for her. Great thing about that, was that the ads were missing. One time I managed to find an eggball game edited so that it only showed the parts of the game where the egg was in play.

It was a 20 minute video.

13. Bullet

Bullet Rafael Van Der Vaart

My friend went to the new stadium as a Watford fan. He was not impressed to get soaked by rain, but I explained we had not been able to eradicate the wind, when building the stadium.
    He could not get served at half time, nor at full time.
    But he was very, very impressed by the stadium and club shop.

14. Gazza Dazzla

Gazza Dazzla Simon Davies

Was My first game against Watford, very impressed! Obviously pitch side it’s fantastic and I can only imagine what the atmosphere will be like against the scum. The lackluster chants on Saturday even seemed loud.

Heard the horror stories about the service but we were always served very quickly for food and drink, literally seconds not minutes, thought everything worked well.

RoddieJ and Kandi1977 like this.
  15. Whiffler

Whiffler Jonathan Woodgate

It rained ?

Gazza likes this.
  16. Gazza

Gazza Dean Austin

Depends on where you sit … I'm lower East side and it makes me laugh that I am protected from the rain but just three rows down everyone has hoodies up and waterproofs on arf arf arf arf

17. markysimmo

markysimmo Johnny nice-tits

I'm annoyed that 2 of the cubicles near to where I sit have had the rubber bits taken off the locks so the doors don't shut, nothing worse than trying to poo whilst holding the door open !!

18. nayimfromthehalfwayline

nayimfromthehalfwayline Nayim

Most people would be holding it shut, have you considered you might be doing it wrong?

19. markysimmo

markysimmo Johnny nice-tits

I like being watched

20. nayimfromthehalfwayline

nayimfromthehalfwayline Nayim

Then what do you have to complain about!? :D