• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Interesting - I'm sure I read a year ago that our state of the art lighting system was of the same type that could do all that shizniz. Do you know for a fact that it was a hired in system?
Yes, the lighting system is state of the art, but it does not include a laser system. It was delivered for the event by SSL Hire.

Indeed, a 60 minute game that takes three hours to play, no wonder there are so many fat bastards living in the USA.

Have you looked around you recently. I'm afraid we Brits now live in the same glass house and can no longer afford to be throwing those particular stones :rolleyes:

Have you looked around you recently. I'm afraid we Brits now live in the same glass house and can no longer afford to be throwing those particular stones :rolleyes:

I know all the VAR crap extends games longer then they should be, but 3 hours for a I hour game, GHod forbid :eek:

I know all the VAR crap extends games longer then they should be, but 3 hours for a I hour game, GHod forbid :eek:
The ball is only actually in play for about 55 minutes in most EPL matches, so if the officials actually added on time for every goal kick + throw in + injury etc then a few VAR holdups might turn football games into 3 hour events!

The ball is only actually in play for about 55 minutes in most EPL matches, so if the officials actually added on time for every goal kick + throw in + injury etc then a few VAR holdups might turn football games into 3 hour events!

Funny enough i did some research on the time a ball is actually in play for the coaching classes i was involved with years ago, it was more to show to the young players that were at the clubs that generally in most matches if you split the time the ball was in play between the 22 players during a match then the time they spent on the ball as individuals was not that long ( spread over a full match). Of course there were variables involved but assuming it was a even game then each player would only have minutes on the ball.

It was used to show youngsters that what they did off the ball ( considering the amount of time they would be in that position) was just as important as what they did on the ball.

Good Job Cricket does not have a time limit eh! 5 days and you can still get a draw! and one day is considered a fast version of the game.

I would love to see how long the game is actually in play for tests and 1 day games. Cannot be more than 30% of the day.

Indeed, a 60 minute game that takes three hours to play, no wonder there are so many fat bastards living in the USA.

Some years back I had an American girlfriend who liked watching eggball, and being a service minded gentleman, I downloaded the occational game for her. Great thing about that, was that the ads were missing. One time I managed to find an eggball game edited so that it only showed the parts of the game where the egg was in play.

It was a 20 minute video.

My friend went to the new stadium as a Watford fan. He was not impressed to get soaked by rain, but I explained we had not been able to eradicate the wind, when building the stadium.
He could not get served at half time, nor at full time.
But he was very, very impressed by the stadium and club shop.

Was My first game against Watford, very impressed! Obviously pitch side it’s fantastic and I can only imagine what the atmosphere will be like against the scum. The lackluster chants on Saturday even seemed loud.

Heard the horror stories about the service but we were always served very quickly for food and drink, literally seconds not minutes, thought everything worked well.

My friend went to the new stadium as a Watford fan. He was not impressed to get soaked by rain, but I explained we had not been able to eradicate the wind, when building the stadium.
He could not get served at half time, nor at full time.
But he was very, very impressed by the stadium and club shop.

It rained ?

I'm annoyed that 2 of the cubicles near to where I sit have had the rubber bits taken off the locks so the doors don't shut, nothing worse than trying to poo whilst holding the door open !!

Back