• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I would have lapped up all this nonsense but our team currently is a shambles and this narrative does nothing for me

I would have lapped up all this nonsense but our team currently is a shambles and this narrative does nothing for me
Id rather at night it just turned into one massive titty bar cum brass house. We’d still get 62,000 in.

Been to the new stadium 5 times.

Got to say the are more toilets and it is easier to move around the concourse.

But fcuk me what a dump.

Hope there creaming money through the corporate boys otherwise it was not worth it. Shocking atmosphere as well.

Been to the new stadium 5 times.

Got to say the are more toilets and it is easier to move around the concourse.

But fcuk me what a dump.

Hope there creaming money through the corporate boys otherwise it was not worth it. Shocking atmosphere as well.

I don't know about being a dump ...

Shocking atmosphere ... not really. It will take time for fans to settle it's obvious.

Perhaps just upset with the stuff in the pitch... would you like a belly rub and some got chocolate before getting tucked in?

Not sure what else you were expecting from a stadium.... it has seats, it has grass, it has bars, toilets etc...

The key is that everything it has is best in class
Chich just has extreme opinions.....it's the way he operates
Run it thru the GG profile balancing filter and things aren't so bad

I'm not impressed massively over hyped. It's just a building. Hope it is making us some money.

Ah, but by that definition, so was the old White Hart Lane....
Now, go and wash your mouth out!
"just a building" my arse!

It is our building. It is a framework, for our passion, our atmosphere. But that is up to us, and the team to provide. Right now the team is going through a tough patch, and thus our job is more important than ever.

Not sure what else you were expecting from a stadium.... it has seats, it has grass, it has bars, toilets etc...

The key is that everything it has is best in class

Exactly, good facilities, good food/drink options, great screens, great audio, ability to get there early, stay late .. literally wtf ..

And have to love fans complaining about atmosphere .. that is the only fudging thing we control ...

The NFL game yesterday must have name checked the stadium about 100 times
It did look like an NFL stadium rather than our football one

Back