• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Unfortunately not my video. I'm sure you can find highlights videos out there pretty easily. Try googling reddit football highlights.

I was at the game, I just meant it would be good if that video continued on and included a goal or two, especially as its better with no commentary.

not being in the country no more I was interested in the nicknames that might be springing up for the stands? Are the fans just sticking with Park Lane v Shelf side?

I have heard a few fans call the new one slope stand Park Lane end the badger End. But at the start some wanted to call it the White Wall, but thats a bit of a copy from Dortmund. No chance of calling
the new South stand the Shelf I suppose?

not being in the country no more I was interested in the nicknames that might be springing up for the stands? Are the fans just sticking with Park Lane v Shelf side?

I have heard a few fans call the new one slope stand Park Lane end the badger End. But at the start some wanted to call it the White Wall, but thats a bit of a copy from Dortmund. No chance of calling
the new South stand the Shelf I suppose?

Previously had my seat in 30/31 of the East Stand and most from there seem to have migrated to the east side of the south stand - 'we're the shelf side' still gets sung atm from this area but when asked where i sit i say South Stand - no real nickname has taken hold yet,

How about The Co.ck End? :D

Agree re White Wall - sounds naff as fudge.

Just carry on with what it was...Park Lane, shelf side etc....basically as that is still what it is.

The Paxton (as in Paxton Rd) however doesn't exist anymore...so beyond north stand ...not sure what you could call it ?

The Paxton stand is literally on top of Paxton road now, so I guess Paxton is still appropriate

The road the sainsburys is on is Northumberland park

I sit in the North stand now and it's referred to as the Paxton, at least in the context of singing "we're the Paxton...".
I'll use either term when asked where I sit, often suffixed with "the stand opposite the single tier stand" if the person does not know the ground.

I sit in the North stand now and it's referred to as the Paxton, at least in the context of singing "we're the Paxton...".
I'll use either term when asked where I sit, often suffixed with "the stand opposite the single tier stand" if the person does not know the ground.

It is still Paxton. In fact it is more Paxton than ever:

We are delighted to bring you a brand new matchday Spurs Shop at Paxton Place – located to the north of the stadium above our new Ticket Office.

The Spurs Shop at Paxton Place is in addition to the largest football club retail store in Europe, located at the Tottenham Experience on the High Road, which opened last year.

This means, whether you enter the stadium via Paxton Terrace (North) or Park Lane Square (South), all fans will have access to a brand new shopping experience pre-match.

The Shop at Paxton Place will open its doors for the first time at Sunday’s Test Event match, with our wide range of matchday product assortment, including Home and Away kit, available.

Please note, the Shop is open on matchdays only and can be accessed from Paxton Terrace – the north entry level podium – once fans have been through our security checks.

Anyone know if you can get from level 5 north stand down to the south stand concourse before/after the game?

If you want any chance of getting into the south stand concourse after the game, from the north stand, you'll need to be on your way before the final whistle.

Still struggling to work out how they seem to run out of Beavertown beer before kick off at every game?! I usually get in to the market place before KO and usually its chaos, pumps not working, neck oil runs out. you'd think they would have enough beer to go round?!!

Back