• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

As others have said (my first game there yesterday), really amazing, audio is insane loud, and when the crowd gets going it's great.

A few teething issues, they need to fix WHL station as quickly as possible, some of the stuff are still adjusting (expecting as a lot are young people from area going through our hospitality school).

Was worth the wait.

Someone on COYS on Reddit pointed this out. We've now won our last 20 matches at White Hart Lane! :D

19/11/16 PRL Tottenham Hotspur 3 - 2 West Ham United

03/12/16 PRL Tottenham Hotspur 5 - 0 Swansea City

14/12/16 PRL Tottenham Hotspur 3 - 0 Hull City

18/12/16 PRL Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 1 Burnley

04/01/17 PRL Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 0 Chelsea

08/01/17 FAC Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 0 Aston Villa

14/01/17 PRL Tottenham Hotspur 4 - 0 West Bromwich Albion

28/01/17 FAC Tottenham Hotspur 4 - 3 Wycombe Wanderers

04/02/17 PRL Tottenham Hotspur 1 - 0 Middlesbrough

26/02/17 PRL Tottenham Hotspur 4 - 0 Stoke City

05/03/17 PRL Tottenham Hotspur 3 - 2 Everton

12/03/17 FAC Tottenham Hotspur 6 - 0 Millwall

19/03/17 PRL Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 1 Southampton

08/04/17 PRL Tottenham Hotspur 4 - 0 Watford

15/04/17 PRL Tottenham Hotspur 4 - 0 AFC Bournemouth

30/04/17 PRL Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 0 Arsenal

14/05/17 PRL Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 1 Manchester United

03/04/19 PRL Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 0 Crystal Palace

09/04/19 UCL Tottenham Hotspur 1 - 0 Emirates Marketing Project

13/04/19 PRL Tottenham Hotspur 4 - 0 Huddersfield Town

Anyone in the south stand see the lairy steward with the big scar on his face getting in the faces of those who wouldn't sit down? seems like the club have made some changes in stewardship lately. He was more than up for it when I saw him. This whole sit down stand up thing is going to become an issue I think

Rumours in the rail queue afterwards of youtube showing a steward thumping a fan.

Didn't pick up whether it was at LevyDrome, nor which fixture. Anyone else get this ?

Rumours in the rail queue afterwards of youtube showing a steward thumping a fan.

Didn't pick up whether it was at LevyDrome, nor which fixture. Anyone else get this ?

There’s a couple of videos on twitter of a steward hitting a fan (after provocation) and fans being dragged out

I see in those comments that some Spammers are saying they had similar issues with heavy handed stewards when they moved into Olympic Stadium, dunno if we’ve contracted the same firm for our new gaff and they’ve just hired a bunch of nightclub doormen at short notice.

Also see we’ve got partnership with Sporting Force, hopefully those stewards videoed fighting with fans aren’t shell shocked veterans.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ma...ches-employment-scheme-for-military-veterans/

This was in block 112 at the City game, just a few rows in front/across from my seat. Stewards were incredibly heavy handed.

There are no punches thrown. In the second video the beardy steward pulls up his sleeve and then tries to grab the arm of a fan. Then he gets pushed back and struts about with his chin out, trying not to show how much he is shi.tting his pants

In the first video it is not so nice, the steward grabs a fan around the head and pulls him out forcibly, that doesn't seem very 2019. We need to give stewards tazers, clearly. Or at least batons and pepper spray. And handcuffs and those little ninja stars to throw at the South Stand.

There are no punches thrown. In the second video the beardy steward pulls up his sleeve and then tries to grab the arm of a fan. Then he gets pushed back and struts about with his chin out, trying not to show how much he is shi.tting his pants

In the first video it is not so nice, the steward grabs a fan around the head and pulls him out forcibly, that doesn't seem very 2019. We need to give stewards tazers, clearly. Or at least batons and pepper spray. And handcuffs and those little ninja stars to throw at the South Stand.

And guns for the away fans stewards when we play West Ham?

This was in block 112 at the City game, just a few rows in front/across from my seat. Stewards were incredibly heavy handed.

The thing i don't get is, are there any stewards in the away fans telling them to sit down. Away fans never sit down, fact. But while the heavy handed steward mob deal with imposing 'the rules' on us the away fans are just doing what they do, and that makes a mockery of it.

At Anfield the stewards tell away fans to sit down whilst the home fans are free to stand up.

Edit; that’s true by the way, I’m not trying to be funny. Each time I’ve been this has happened.

At Anfield the stewards tell away fans to sit down whilst the home fans are free to stand up.

Edit; that’s true by the way, I’m not trying to be funny. Each time I’ve been this has happened.

Been there about 9 times over the decades and never once got told to sit down by a steward?

Been there about 9 times over the decades and never once got told to sit down by a steward?
Lucky you?

I’ve been there 5 times since the early 90’s and told to sit down every time, followed by the same argument of “well tell your fans to sit down as well then”.

I’m still unbeaten at Anfield by the way, winning 2 in the process,.. you’re welcome!

Back