• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

D2wwHOVW0AAleIw.jpg

D2whyONXgAAWSXc.jpg

D2witajW0AAGWm5.jpg

D2wgNqNX4AEKZ-r.jpg

D2wYfjZXQAAafI1.jpg

D2wY-TlX4AMVv-r.jpg

D2wZAhLWsAE180h.jpg

D2wYbgtXgAALpKX.jpg

D2w4R-XWoAACO_G.jpg

Id have liked to have seen some of our former academy players included in this next test event, ones which are still playing anyway - bet the last few batches of youngsters all had dreams of playing there for us one day, would have been nice to have given some the opportunity to do so

This whole ‘High Road is closed’ and ‘no parking due to CPZ’ thing is very troubling.

I don’t DO public transport- don’t you know who I am?

Maybe I could parachute into the bowl directly?

I’ve heard talk of “Uber” but I’m not sure what it is. Probably involves other ‘humans’ though.
Uber Lux is the answer.

There are still humans driving them but they're chauffeurs rather than taxi drivers so they're as close to robots as you'll get - and the cars are nicer.

I've only been unlucky with them once when I ended up with some wide boy, Essex clam in an XJ who just wanted to chat the whole way. He didn't even get the hint when I asked "do these things come with privacy screens like limos?"

(Can I say just one thing? It does annoy me that the Paxton stand is further away from the pitch than Park Lane - looks a bit stupid on the broadcast, but I know I'm a bit too OCD - I'm sure I'll get used to it in due time :p)

Back