• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Just imagine her striding out on stage, crowd going wild then falling into an anticipatory hush...and then she belts out Rabbit.

Hahaha, I've never even heard that song, but having heard enough Chas and dave to know they're fudging terrible, I can picture it clearly anyhow. :p

Can’t stand the dull woman. No idea how she is one of the biggest selling artists of all time. Well I do actually, she eats a lot.

Booo! Her voice is excellent, no wonder she does well. Fair enough you don't like her of course, but her voice really is quite extraordinary,

Booo! Her voice is excellent, no wonder she does well. Fair enough you don't like her of course, but her voice really is quite extraordinary,
Not her voice it’s her songs. All the same and dull and mopey. Great voice but terrible terrible depressing songs with the same ballad.

Somehow she’s made a living off that, not my cup of tea. Plus she’s a tax dodger.

Back