• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

There's a fair few of us who were kids in the 80's and went to school with glory hunters who supported Liverpool. That's where my dislike started but they are good at keep topping it up.

I went to school with loads in the 90s. The hatred of them on here is more than the dislike of Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham combined.

I went to school with loads in the 90s. The hatred of them on here is more than the dislike of Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham combined.

Most of my school mates who supported Chelsea, Arsenal and West Ham had a connection to the club. Every southern Liverpool fan, I have met, was just trying to hang on to someone else's success.

I dislike Liverpool at the moment as they are a direct top 4 rival. Hillsborough was a tragedy, but has no real connection to modern ticketing systems and 'rail' seating. A minority of Liverpool fans are [helping to] hold the rest of the Premier League back from experiencing football how it could be enjoyed. Considering 'the kop' stand up consistently makes that hypocritical at best..

And the Suarez debacle was an embarrassment.

I dislike Liverpool at the moment as they are a direct top 4 rival. Hillsborough was a tragedy, but has no real connection to modern ticketing systems and 'rail' seating. A minority of Liverpool fans are [helping to] hold the rest of the Premier League back from experiencing football how it could be enjoyed. Considering 'the kop' stand up consistently makes that hypocritical at best..

And the Suarez debacle was an embarrassment.
And Salah.

received_10161025843365131.jpg

received_10161025842985131.jpg

received_10161025843360131.jpg

received_10161025842805131.jpg

received_10161025843545131.jpg

received_10161025842830131.jpg

Back