• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Half way through reading that I was totally absorbed in the “Farmhouse” and the “Courtyard”. Totally - momentarily - forgetting it’s (next to) urban Enfield and on the edge of the M25. The power of marketing!
I’m not too sure whether I like the aesthetics of the exterior (but I think it could grow on me). But there is absolutely no doubting it’s a very high-end facility and should be the envy of clubs up and down the country.

Im sure there are many, many fans who aren’t on forums, or other social media, who must miss out on so much of what the club is actually doing.
There is a very advanced and ambitious vision coming to fruition before our very eyes!

More importantly, who is this behind Moura, Defoe and ... Pav and .... ... no... who is it?

moura730b.jpg

More importantly, who is this behind Moura, Defoe and ... Pav and .... ... no... who is it?

moura730b.jpg

Do you know a company that produces and sells those.

I got a full wall sized map of the London tube map for one wall in my games room and a framed picture of mark cavendish on the other.

Do you know a company that produces and sells those.

I got a full wall sized map of the London tube map for one wall in my games room and a framed picture of mark cavendish on the other.
Totally unrelated but my brother's friend had an operation on his brain. They had to crack open his skull to do the business so he got them to take a photo of his brain when the hood was open so to speak. And then he blew the image up and it now fills one whole wall in his bedroom.
What were we talking about?

Totally unrelated but my brother's friend had an operation on his brain. They had to crack open his skull to do the business so he got them to take a photo of his brain when the hood was open so to speak. And then he blew the image up and it now fills one whole wall in his bedroom.
What were we talking about?

Thats fcuking cool. I often take photos of my poo.

Back