• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

wPF4No5.jpg

Front of the upper tier, similar to this on the opposite side.

Cheers! :)

bloody hell...vertigo just looking at some of those photos...:( going to well and truly suffer for spurs if i ever get tickets :)

Mate just texted me who has a contact at Wembley/The FA

He just said that we have put a request in to play our European games next season at Wembley as our new pitch won't be able to have that many games on it next season

I hope it's flimflam

He just said that we have put a request in to play our European games next season at Wembley as our new pitch won't be able to have that many games on it next season

I hope it's flimflam

What?
The grass won’t be able to have 3 games on it this side of Christmas ?

I hope it's flimflam
Hahahaha! WALOB! It's the same type of pitch as Wembley and old WHL. It can take just as many games as any other pitch. Your mate is either just making up bollicks, or is trolled by his "source".

Hahahaha! WALOB! It's the same type of pitch as Wembley and old WHL. It can take just as many games as any other pitch. Your mate is either just making up bollicks, or is trolled by his "source".
He isn't the sort of mate who makes stuff up, he is just forwarding on what he got told

Well I hope it is champs league because Europa League at Wembley would be a massive let down.

If we are in the Europa league I would put in a reserve squad and focus on the league.

Either way we are ok at Wembley now and used to playing there.

Back