• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

The club should consider using a different term than "bowl". Takes the gloss off the brand new stadium. Exciting times ahead. Can't wait!

Common terminology for a stadium with rounded corners as opposed to 4 distinct stands like WHL. You're in a very very small minority of people who have expressed an issue with the term.

Whoever is in charge of all the new stadium (social) media stuff deserves a big call out/accolade/bonus.

The best stuff is the unofficial stuff IMO. The weekly timelapses from EJG, Chris Cowlin's weekly updates etc. While the club has to be commended on the Time Lapse/Live camera setup, they're well behind on the produced updates. Their monthly time lapses miss a whole bunch of stuff as there's simply so much going on, but they are having the whole build captured in a documentary which should be pretty in depth hopefully.

Busses! In the high road! Millions of them..at 5o clock in the morning.
How many people can be on these busses at this time of the morning...bizzare

do hope the foot print support for the trees has been worked out right,
with the weight of the 3 sections of pitch moving over the top of the foot print must produce lots of stresses to foundations

do hope the foot print support for the trees has been worked out right,
with the weight of the 3 sections of pitch moving over the top of the foot print must produce lots of stresses to foundations
I thought this too and worried about it, but then thought, I’ve only built a cardboard box cinema for my iPhone once. They know what they’re doing, they’re professionals.

Whoever is in charge of all the new stadium (social) media stuff deserves a big call out/accolade/bonus.
For what? The updates from the club are few and far between. All the time lapses and most of the other information and graphics here and elsewhere on the web, is put together by private persons from skyscraper city.

For what? The updates from the club are few and far between. All the time lapses and most of the other information and graphics here and elsewhere on the web, is put together by private persons from skyscraper city.

Give them the bonus then

Busses! In the high road! Millions of them..at 5o clock in the morning.
How many people can be on these busses at this time of the morning...bizzare

I used to be a London bus driver, and by the time I got to Tottenham, at that time of the morning, the buses are nearly full going to seven sisters. Loads of cleaners postie and other early starters in London.

Many don't realise how early workers start, how far out they could find someowhere affordable, and historically how early they would set out by bicycle or on foot.

Buses .... luxury !!. If you tell the kids now - they won't believe you.

Back