• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

That makes no sense at all.

You've circled where you think the trees will be based... but those points already have a walkway/balcony right above them, that cannot be right at all

That makes no sense at all.

You've circled where you think the trees will be based... but those points already have a walkway/balcony right above them, that cannot be right at all
At a guess i would say that steel frame you think is a walkway will be the ground floor level. Remember the pitch has to slide under there somewhere.

DMmLYPIWAAEUGDQ.jpg

DMmLYOvW4AAE3gy.jpg

DMmLYS5WsAAbNSP.jpg

DMmLYO3W0AAjrxL.jpg

z6IDZ0P.jpg

yz6lOvE.jpg

At a guess i would say that steel frame you think is a walkway will be the ground floor level. Remember the pitch has to slide under there somewhere.
Well then the yellow and orange lines make no sense at all. Just look at it. Look at the stairs.

Well then the yellow and orange lines make no sense at all. Just look at it. Look at the stairs.

It would be something like this. We don't really get the sheer scale of this thing from the time lapse pictures. I think that's a person in orange there.

WHL_54.png

This arrived today for the steel trees that will support the back of the stand:

WHL_53.png

Ohh... so that little narrow gap is actually a "room height" gap? Hard to tell the scale... it looks like a tiny gap from here

Back