• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Tell him it's not the same when it's empty.

They'll find plenty or "kids for a quid" and local community projects to fill the spaces for a couple of years, mate of mine not going as he has this ritual of pie & mash and a couple of pints and he enjoys that more than the football.

They'll find plenty or "kids for a quid" and local community projects to fill the spaces for a couple of years, mate of mine not going as he has this ritual of pie & mash and a couple of pints and he enjoys that more than the football.

I'd feel the same way watching them week in week out.

So... where is this Mayor of London decision? Only in the public sector could decision making with so many ramifications have such a murky process.

The deadline was 2 weeks from the planning meeting.

However 10 working days for the public sector is usually about 6 calendar weeks.

uzTVTri.jpg

z6Naw5b.jpg

C8WmqHb.jpg

dAJob1Z.jpg

Y9K8dTo.jpg

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new-scheme/stadium-tv/?source=webgains&siteid=54264

nice pics.

very fitting "to dare is to do" slogan with a new stadium outline taking shape while the old one is still functioning.

Been going to Spurs for almost 60 years and I find the parts of pre-game video cringe making, but my youngest grandson loves it and I've heard people who've not seen it before like it. I know this is a great club, I don't need a PR man to tell me. Just an age thing I suppose.

The Roger Lloyd-Pack video is brilliant

However to me the latin moto says 'establishment', 'elite', fine vintage. The dumbed down one says 'polytechnic', alcopops.

Back