• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

C48Sue1W8AAJxIs.jpg

8gKJpRv.jpg

prDi6Kl.jpg

5zKqDz8.jpg
jCrgxM8.jpg

It's really starting to look like a proper stadium. Goddamn I hope I get that Watford ticket and will be able to see this with my own eyes (not to mention visit The Lane one last time :().

10 year catering contract for the new stadium has been awarded to Levy Restaurants.

Anyone got any professional experience of them and able to offer insight as to their quality?
The food at Hever Castle is excellent - if that's Levy Restaurants then it bodes well.

Twickenham corporate is also very good, wouldn't know if that was them or not. I'm back there on Sunday so I'll keep an eye out for the name.

Yes they are very good, I have been to events at QE2 and Chelsea and the food is top notch. Basically they do high end and high quality food for all levels, so will run fine dining down to a buffet but to a high spec.

Good news

10 year catering contract for the new stadium has been awarded to Levy Restaurants.

Anyone got any professional experience of them and able to offer insight as to their quality?
Levy restaurants? So you spend three hours negotiating your meal then get it at a brilliant price, but with the food arriving five minutes before the place closes?

Not sure I'd like it to be sold on for twice as much in a year's time, either.

Pretty sure I read somewhere in the bowels of this thread that the sponsorship deal is usually one of the last things to get sorted. Something along the lines that it makes no sense for global companies to start shelling out until there is a actually a completed shiny new stadium to put their name to?

Back