• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

No one wished Toure a happy birthday now he wants to leave

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wo...body-cares-Ivory-Coast-knocked-World-Cup.html

He is getting worse then a woman droning on about this or that.

The press in this country focused on our world cup the press in Spain focused on Spain's world cup and apparently were very critical same for the Italians. If the press in Ivory cost did not report it then are they racist?

Problem with constantly playing the race card is when people are racist they get away with it because people think the ones complaining are just playing the race card again.

Toure was best midfielder in the prem last season but seems like a right tw*t.

Um, I seem to remember thinking it was a pen at the time, I don't know what sort of racist this makes me, I need to go and have a think.

Um, I seem to remember thinking it was a pen at the time, I don't know what sort of racist this makes me, I need to go and have a think.

But every country will have stories like that there are loads of bad decisions in games. Him moaning that the press or FIFA do not care about it because there racist is just mental, the fella has a massive chip on his shoulder.

I'm a bit tired of the race card being used in just about every situation it can be. Yaya Toure came 3rd because 2 other players were better than him. After Messi and Ronaldo (The player not the person) I'd love no one other than Yaya Toure in the Spurs team.

[tweet]487916986345992193[/tweet]

Juan-Williams-Race-Card.jpg

I'm a bit tired of the race card being used in just about every situation it can be. Yaya Toure came 3rd because 2 other players were better than him. After Messi and Ronaldo (The player not the person) I'd love no one other than Yaya Toure in the Spurs team.

Have to agree that it's a poor poor comment from his 'agent' who seems to really undermine his client with his stupid comments. Wonderful player, but the world has always clamoured for the Bests, Maradonas, Messis and Ronaldos more than the Toures and Dungas of this world, even though those players are arguably more important to their sides.

Hoddle or Ardiles? I know I preferred Glenn, but Ossie was so so important…Luka or Gareth? I loved watching Bale but Modders was more important…

Yeah. His agent is a fool for playing that card IMO...

Have to agree that it's a poor poor comment from his 'agent' who seems to really undermine his client with his stupid comments. Wonderful player, but the world has always clamoured for the Bests, Maradonas, Messis and Ronaldos more than the Toures and Dungas of this world, even though those players are arguably more important to their sides.

Hoddle or Ardiles? I know I preferred Glenn, but Ossie was so so important…Luka or Gareth? I loved watching Bale but Modders was more important…

Yeah. His agent is a fool for playing that card IMO...

Exactly. Ronaldinho, Weah and the real Ronaldo proving race plays no part.

Mustve got the rise he wanted

Yaya Toure says he is staying at Emirates Marketing Project. The 31-year-old threw his future at the Premier League champions into doubt by backing up his agent's claims that the club's wealthy owners showed him a lack of respect on his 31st birthday.

But the Ivory Coast midfielder tells Sky Sports News: "I'm staying and I'm very happy. There's been lots of speculation and people were sending me away. The team is preparing well and we will try and do it again next season."

Back