• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

No one wished Toure a happy birthday now he wants to leave

City are one of the few clubs that could let him rot and train with the kids for the remaining 3 years of his contract

They won't though, I think that he will probably get the pay rise he wants. He was one of the best two players in the league this season and their whole team is built around him. City would struggle to find a replacement of the same quality.

City are one of the few clubs that could let him rot and train with the kids for the remaining 3 years of his contract

not anymore with ffp. although in reality, they really can't do that. i think there are eu or uefa laws preventing that. i think he would be allowed to leave on a free, if they tried that. and also, no one is rich enough to just throw away tens of millions of pounds.

not anymore with ffp. although in reality, they really can't do that. i think there are eu or uefa laws preventing that. i think he would be allowed to leave on a free, if they tried that. and also, no one is rich enough to just throw away tens of millions of pounds.

You are right but I cannot remember the name of the ruling

yh, he either genuinely wants to leave, or hes realised that he's just had the season of his career, and is angling for even more money (hes supposed to on like 200-250k. maybe he wants 300k like rooney).

Quite optimistic with 3 years left on his contract at 31, even for a greedy agent/footballer, but I wouldn't put it past them.

You are right but I cannot remember the name of the ruling

Pandev?

Quite optimistic with 3 years left on his contract at 31, even for a greedy agent/footballer, but I wouldn't put it past them.

the sick thing is, if Emirates Marketing Project were to sell him for around £25m, he probably could get 300-350k at somewhere like psg or monaco. and therefore its not impossible that if he kicks up enough of a fuss, Emirates Marketing Project will just give it to him. if i was the owner however, i would tell him to get lost tbh. i would be looking to offload him.

if i was the owner i'd give him a pay rise, if thats all it takes to keep a player like that happy its worth it, he can win games on his own, there aren't many players like that around

even more so as its city, he (Mansour) could make Toure the highest paid person in sporting history and it would still be a drop in the ocean compared to his own earnings

BoPV-OzIEAAc0HB.jpg

https://twitter.com/TSF/status/469454062954774528

Those quotes are a few months old which have been resurrected by the French press. That's not to say that Yaya is a complete bell-end. He has lost a lot of favour among City fans after this. The situation isn't unrecoverable for me (like it was with Tevez), but because he is waiting until after the world cup to sort it out, more and more bull**** is going to rise up out of nowhere, and that makes it a really uncomfortable situation.

Those quotes are a few months old which have been resurrected by the French press. That's not to say that Yaya is a complete bell-end. He has lost a lot of favour among City fans after this. The situation isn't unrecoverable for me (like it was with Tevez), but because he is waiting until after the world cup to sort it out, more and more bull**** is going to rise up out of nowhere, and that makes it a really uncomfortable situation.

Do not worry your owners will buy you a new toy to play with and if they do not you always get to spot the 60 year old Noel Gallagher in his blue jeans in the coming seasons.

I'd get a massive f**k off cake and deliver it to his front door, you know, driveway-size!!!!! With balloons!!!!

I've only just been made aware of this story having been away and well, all I can say is **** MODERN FOOTBALL.

Yaya Toure is a c*nt, what a horrible mercenary outlook he has and the lamest excuses ever.

I hope he rots in reserves.

thats a dangerous precedent. now we need to give all our players a cake. levy won't be happy with the costs that will surround that. :)

Back