• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

NFL Superbowl Final One Spare at WHL on Sunday

Gazza

Nick Barmby
PM me if you want to come.

Answer the following questions … the best answers win the competition.

What beer do you drink?

Who is your favourite football player?

Favourite comedian?

How many beers will you be buying for me?

Custard or Custard?

Doors open 21:30 on this sunday. NFL Tunnel club lounge, East Stand

Last edited:
Can't be arsed with that crazy egg-chasing, but I may as well reply...

What beer do you drink?
> A good strong porter or imperial stout.

> Harry Winks - he fills the Modric-shaped hole in my heart.

Favourite comedian?
> Tough one. Bill Bailey perhaps, although the single funniest show I ever saw was from Richard Herring. Actually, maybe Paul Whitehouse. He gets bonus points for being a Yiddo.

> None.

Custard or Custard?
> Crème brûlée.

My mate has tickets for this. Is it booze served 21:30-00:30, but the game doesn't finish until 4am? I think he's just going to have a nose around and leave at midnight.
Late one for NFL fans and cokeheads.

My mate has tickets for this. Is it booze served 21:30-00:30, but the game doesn't finish until 4am? I think he's just going to have a nose around and leave at midnight.
Late one for NFL fans and cokeheads.

Booze is served from 11 pm I think.

Last edited:
Gazza I will dance for you naked for half of the game, its normally 45 mins but how many is there in an NFL match? 15 mins a quarter?
Dont lock the thread. What would you want me to do that would enable me to have the ticket?

Lol … just my nephew has begged his dad to allow him to bunk school on Monday so that he can come with me. Cant turn him down, he has gone to too much effort.

Lol … just my nephew has begged his dad to allow him to bunk school on Monday so that he can come with me. Cant turn him down, he has gone to too much effort.
At his age, I really don't think you should be encouraging him to watch NFL.

What beer do you drink?

Favourite comedian?

Custard or Custard?

Not in for a ticket, just want to do the "survey" :)
1. Preferably Weihenstephaner, Pauliner or other weissbier, but anything that's available (except Bud, which is just tinkle colored water)

2. Anyone that delivers for Spurs (although that puts Carragher someway up on the list with all his OG's)

3. John Cleese

4. Who the fudge do you think you are? Unless you're Megan Fox, NONE!

5. Custard with custard on top.

You are a nice man.

If it wasn't egg chasing, and it wasn't at stupid o'clock, and it wasn't on a Sunday, and it was in my back garden, I'd be well up for it.

I assume they don't have a late licence for beer, so you would have to buy 4 pints at midnight or whatever required

What beer do you drink? Anything that hasn’t been laced with fruit.

Who is your favourite football player? Ghod

Favourite comedian? Larry David

How many beers will you be buying for me? One for every goal Spurs score on the night

Custard or Custard? Birds.

Back