• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager

I’m starting to think if you can’t beat them....

Why not go the whole hog lads? Let’s get Tony Adams in as assistant manager.

Tony Gale as defensive coach.

Sol Campbell as director of football.

Tim Sherwood as..... oh fudge, hang on...

If the worst happens, who would interim? Poch’s staff are all his: if his next gig is delivering £39-a-ticket positivity seminars at Holiday Inns, Jesus Perez will put the chairs out and man the coffee urn. We don’t have a Jol. We don’t have a kerbcrawler chained in a basement awaiting his occasional chance any more. We don’t even have any gileted saboteurs to drip poison into any ears they find.

So who would step up?
£39 sounds a lot.

Is that what it is nowadays?

If the worst happens, who would interim? Poch’s staff are all his: if his next gig is delivering £39-a-ticket positivity seminars at Holiday Inns, Jesus Perez will put the chairs out and man the coffee urn. We don’t have a Jol. We don’t have a kerbcrawler chained in a basement awaiting his occasional chance any more. We don’t even have any gileted saboteurs to drip poison into any ears they find.

So who would step up?
Lloris.

I've thought for a while that he will end up our next manager

Lloris.

I've thought for a while that he will end up our next manager

But that’s in a happy alternate universe where Poch stays for the next decade and Hugo ends up replacing Tony Jimenez in 2026, right? Player-managers no longer being a thing outside of Billy The Fish.

But that’s in a happy alternate universe where Poch stays for the next decade and Hugo ends up replacing Tony Jimenez in 2026, right? Player-managers no longer being a thing outside of Billy The Fish.
I was thinking Poch to Lloris might happen about 2024

Simeone is another, Bielsa ? Poch's mentor

Gazza (Southgate, not Paul) would be interesting but not yet proved as a day to day manager

For trophies, gotta be Moaninho, who now a lot of footy fans has warmed to him as a pundit, they only now realise how deep his thinking goes

Waiting for some numpty on this thread to suggest Sulzeer Campbell.

He is “one of footballs greatest minds”

“Knows the club well”

“Did a great job at Mansfield”

“And currently available” (due to, shock and surprise, another disagreement over money!)

:rolleyes:

Back