• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager

metalgear

Nayim
Who are your favorites aside from Poch ? Right now tuchel, emery and sarri's methods seem to echo that type of to-dare-is-to-do attacking football for me. Used to root for klopp until he left Germany. Cannot accept Mourinho or other similar coaches who little-and - large striker combo.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Who are your favorites aside from Poch ? Right now tuchel, emery and sarri's methods seem to echo that type of to-dare-is-to-do attacking football for me. Used to root for klopp until he left Germany. Cannot accept Mourinho or other similar coaches who little-and - large striker combo.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

There a few questionable elements to this post - but Sarri? Or EMERY? Feck off, mate!

Southgate and Touchel would both fit from a ‘cultural’ perspective of how they manage players and squads.

I don’t know much about Allegri beyond the fact he took the best winning team in Italy to still being the best winning team in Italy.

Bottom line is though this is all gonad*s - Poch just needs to sort it the feck out! He’s magic you know?

Pochettino leaving is going to happen sooner or later. Any Spurs fan not uneasy with this would be mad. The trouble is the longer we prolong the inevitable, it's gonna going to make it any easier.

Choosing a replacement, not a clue.

He's got a mid-table team punching above it's weight. A bit like Pellegrini
Rare I agree with you, but I do on both counts
I have a ? on both defensively though. They strike me as Europa Lge winners/best of the rest type managers.
(Not comparing that to Poch - he has his own ?'s)

If the worst happens, who would interim? Poch’s staff are all his: if his next gig is delivering £39-a-ticket positivity seminars at Holiday Inns, Jesus Perez will put the chairs out and man the coffee urn. We don’t have a Jol. We don’t have a kerbcrawler chained in a basement awaiting his occasional chance any more. We don’t even have any gileted saboteurs to drip poison into any ears they find.

So who would step up?

Back